twenty-nine

i just dont want this book to end omg.
it. physically. hurts. to. let. it. come. to. an. end. 💀

***

5 years later ..

"Okay but I love that color", Jungkook squealed, pointing on Lyza's freshly polished fingernails. She was wearing a soft pastel blue on her nails which matched her new hair color amazingly. She had her hair in a pretty light blonde with some grey strains which made her appear like an angel at times - which she obviously was.
"Why won't you go for the same?", the girl asked, leaning back in her chair while the girl who was responsible for their mani- and pedicure started working on her toenails.
"I wanna go without nail polish for a month to get a natural look-", Jungkook explained, brushing above his fingers. His skin was soft and amazing to brush over after they already spent a whole hour in here, chatting with the girls who worked here while sipping on their hot tea.

Friday mornings -, they were Lyza and Jungkook's favorite time of the week. It's when the men were still at work but they got the mornings off thanks to their ability to decide freely when to work and when not.
So they made Friday mornings "theirs". Either spent in coffee shops while sharing the hottest gossip or like today, busy getting manicures or going shopping.
"So, what's new?", Jungkook asked, tilting his head to eye his best friend. Lyza however only giggled, blushing a little before she gasped and decided to finally spill the tea she was holding in all day. "Jimin and I just booked a luxus hotel at California beach, can you believe that? We'll have our own whirlpool, a huge swimming pool outside the building and our own waiter in their restaurant!! We'll fly tonight after Jimin's back from work-"

"Girl when did you won the lottery", Jungkook rolled his eyes, grinning widely because Lyza had this thing lately which made her glow in a whole different way than ever before when she smiled. She looked so much healthier, her cheeks fuller and her eyes lighter.
Girls glow differently when they're happy, that's for sure.
"I didn't but my parents sent me a paycheck along with a letter full of excuses. I sent the letter back but kept the paycheck", Lyza chuckled and pulled out a big check out of her purse which held something around 50 thousand dollar. "Woah-", Jungkook gasped, "And you didn't take us with you--"

Lyza bit her lips, trying to hide a smile. "Kook, I swear on any other trip I'd take you but-", she glanced away, cheeks turning red when she got all blushy.
"Oh dear", Jungkook covered his mouth, "Don't tell me it's finally about time?"

Lyza nodded slowly, "I think so", she said quietly. "I mean we're just friends obviously but he mentioned something some days ago and I feel like-"
"IF YOU HAVE SEX TELL ME IF HIS DICK IS LONGER THAN MINE", Jungkook yelled out which got the girl that was working on Lyza's feet scared. "Jungkook!", Lyza blurted out, gulping dryly because her cheeks just turned even redder. "I've seen his dick before and it is longer", she admitted shyly.
"Oh my god how long has it been now? 5 years without sex?", Jungkook laughed out.

"When did I say I think it's about time we have sex", Lyza sighed, "What if I meant about time we'll take a break from you and Taehyung's dumbass?"

"You two can't go more than two days without missing us", Jungkook said full of self-confidence, lips in a pout and his grin hidden behind his gritted teeth.
"Oh shut up", Lyza chuckled, "Jimin and me are just friends, when will you finally get that?"

"Maybe if you wouldn't live together or wouldn't have a baby cat with each other", Jungkook mumbled, a smirk forming on his lips. "Come on, you guys have at least kissed, right?"

"N-no we're just friends", Lyza sighed. "Let's rather talk about you and Tae. Taejeon said your house is almost done? How's things going with that?"