Ch. 1 Becoming A Loser

~Y/n pov~

I didn't always have friends, at least not when I moved.

I used to live in New York, I had a small group of friends, we weren't exactly popular but they were good friends.

Where exactly do I fit in? Well, I was the trashmouth of the group.

Whenever me and my friends got in trouble, it was most likely me who caused it..

Couldn't keep my mouth shut and talked without thinking..

But my friends didn't mind, sometimes it was funny.

Life was good, even my home life.

I may not have a father, but I had my mum and she was all I needed.

I never did get to see my dad, but I've seen photos of him, from what I heard, he was a jerk and left as soon as he found out my mother was pregnant with me.

Anyway, my mum wanted to move from all the hustle amd bustle, in New York and she wanted to forget the memories of my dad.

She wanted a new start, so here we were moving to Derry Maine.

Don't get me wrong, I fully support my mum, that's not the issue.

It's just new schools and new friends, and I find it hard to make friends.

We arrived to Derry a few weeks before school started so I had time to try adjust to my new life before school.

And that's when I met, the losers club, I was just cycling round, taking in all the land marks and hopefully going to make new friends.

And I guess I did....

I came across this quarry, but soon discovered I wasn't alone.

There was this kid with a mullet hair cut, he was bullying four boys and he was about to push one of them of the cliff.

Of course at the time, I didn't know that there was water under the cliff.

I immediately dropped my bike and ran towards them, "Back off you mullet wearing asshole!"

I let out a battle cry as I punched him straight in the face.

The kid stumbled back in shock and glared at me, "You know who I am?"

"A dead man if you don't get your fucking ass outta here!" I yelled kneeing his crotch and slamming my fist into his face.

He groaned in pain, "You're crazy!"

The mullet kid ran off as I turned to the other kids.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Okay?! That was fucking amazing!" the one with glasses said.

"Fuck yeah it was!" I smiled at him before holding out my hand, "I'm y/n"

He blushed slightly taking my hand and shaking it, "I'm Richie," he then pointed behind him.

"That's Bill, Stan and Eddie."

They all waved in response.

"She may be just as trashmouthed as Richie." Stan said.

"That's me," I smiled sadly, "back home I was the trashiest trashmouth."

Richie smiled, "Don't be sad, you have us now, welcome to the losers club female trashmouth."

And that's how I became part of the losers club, that was one year ago, and that brings us to now.

~*~

_____________________________________
527 words

A/n I'm editing this real quick