THIRTYFOUR - Final

One by one the boys congratulated us before Namjoon handed me a pen.

"Ready to sign your life away?"

Jin gave him a dirty look but I giggled. "I'm ready."

He pulled out a few papers, and I signed where I was supposed to, then Jin took the pen, signing his name. "I will have the rest of them sign by the witness lines before they leave. You two have a moment to yourself before you come back to the car."

He turned on his heal and made his way quickly back up the lighted path. I watched after him and felt a light touch to my cheek making me turn. Jin's fingers were caressing my jaw line, and looked at me with the softest look.

"Thank you." He said wrapping an arm around me. "Thank you so much." He whispered stuffing his nose into my hair. I wrapped my arms around his lower waist and leaned my head on his chest. "Thank you for being my wife, I love you so much Noona. You have no idea."

"This feels like a dream." I smiled into him. "Just another dream."

We pulled apart and he took my face with both hands keeping his eyes with mine. "You didn't feel pressured, did you?" He asked, voice thick with worry. "I will have Hoseok shred that document and we can just be what we were, I don't want you to feel like you didn't have a choice."

"Jin, I've always been yours." I said reaching up and taking hold of his wrists. He let his forehead rest against mine, and I saw his Adams apple bob from a hard swallow. "Only now, you're mine too."

Soft lips and an eager tongue rushed me, my mouth opening in instinct to accept the kiss. Jin moved his mouth against mine with urgency and determination. He was passionate, and held me close quite literally taking my breath away. My back was arched backwards, him leaning into me, locked together by not only our lips, but our arms. I took in a deep breath through my nose, and moaned into the kiss making him grunt. Needing air, he detached from me, but I needed more and glued my lips to his jaw, kissing up to his ear.

I grazed my teeth over his earlobe and I heard him take in a short gasp. I continued to kiss down his neck until I reached the sensitive spoke just above his collar bone. I sucked hard, nibbling to darken my mark on him. I heard him breathing harshly, and he moaned my name with a husky, gravely voice. The sound shot straight to my core and I was suddenly needy, lustful, and wanting.

"Oooooh...you've got to stop." He groaned as I pushed my pelvis into him. He was hardening slightly and I new by the slight panting escaping his lips that he was fighting his erection off with all his strength. "Noona, I can't fuck you in the sand."

"Why not?" I asked against his neck before continue to suck on the same spot.

"Fuck! Because it would get everywhere and into places, oh god...it would not feel good. Noona!"

I let go of his neck, please with the large mark I made on his neck for everyone to see. There is no way he will be able to hide that. I grinned and my eyes flickered up to his. His lips were parted and panting, his eyes were foggy with lust and longing. I was lost in them for a moment, and then more emotion washed through me.

I started to tear and his eye brows came together in confusion. "Are you alright?"

"Alright?" I asked through my deep breathing. "Are you kidding, I am ecstatic." I replied half laughing. "Oh my god...I used to have nightmares about this. About you leaving me at the altar. About waiting for you to come walking towards me, about leaving me a note telling me you couldn't go through with this. You were my own personal hell Jin, and now." I started to break down, it felt so unreal that it was hard to believe that one person could be so happy.