chapter 34

Hello guys! Hope you like today's chapter! As far as I know, this is the only story with this type of story line, and I'm proud of myself. I may be a bad writer, but I'm worse with my imagination. Anyways, enough rambling and onto today's chapter.

"ready... Set... GO!!" The class cheered.

Bakugo spent no time and launched into the match, setting explosions off to increase speed.

Midoriya noticed his movement speed increasing, and tried to counter it with activating his quirk. But something was wrong, he couldn't feel the surge of power through his veins anymore.

Huh?

Before the vivid 'dream' his quirk used to activate on its own, and gave him extra speed and power without him needing to do much but activate the quirk. But, what's wrong now??

he tried to activate it again, but it still didn't work. "Why is this happening..?" He whispered and swore to himself as he heard the furious walking bombstick closing up distance.

"DIE DEKU!!!" Bakugo yelled as he launched a explosion at midoriya.

Izuku got launched back, but skid to a stop, close to the same she, but on his feet.

bakugo serves no mercy as he launched back at midoriya again, and got a good hit on his gut.

"Blueghehg!" Deku barfed out.

"C'mon deku.. get up.." bakugo says, challenging the boy. All this time, he'd been shutting his ass up so he acted like a victim, but once he gets to U. A, he becomes this, overpowered bitch?! A pebble can't turn into a road block! And now, hes on the floor from one explosion!?

"GET UP YOU USELESS PEICE OF SHIT! SHOW ME A GOOD FIGHT UNLIKE YOUR DAMN FATHER!" he roaored, anger and hatred laced in his voice, straight to the brim.

Silence...

Deku growed wide eyes at the ash blonde's comment. Insult him, for all he cared. Nobody messes with his father. And Nobody is getting away with such an insult on him.

" what..Did...You..SAY!?!" his eye slowly twitched, as he slowly got up, feet shaking.

bakugo just watched in shock at his own words, he didn't know why, but those words were the first that made it into his brain, and he unleashed them, knowing he royally would piss of deku at the mention of his father being bad.

midoriya reeled his hand back, rage blinding him as he shot his hand forward, creating a full blast of 100% one for all.

"DIIEE!" midoriya- unconciously- activated his quirk on his arm, holding backs bit as he screamed like bakugou.

A huge blast of wind wooshed everywhere, luckily not shooting anyone back to everyone surprise. when the dust cleared, it showed midoriya on standing, his arm dark purple and bruised.

Everyone calmed down after the surprisingly quick battle, as some people even clapped in shock.

Suddenly, a huge explosion and a dark figure blasted his way into view, and shot midoriya back far, and knocked him unconcious from the Massive blow.

That figure revealed to be bakugo. Who let out a battle cry before blasting another explosion towards thr kneeling izuku, with his arms infront of his face that were steaming.

Midoriya missed his Punch.

"BEGONE!" Bakugo memes the moment, as he launched one monstrous explosion, engulfing deku whole.

"BAKUGOU!" kirishima screamed, clearly disturbed at the scene he just saw, well, most of the class was aswell.

"You lost, need!? Why don't you beat me with that flashy fuck of a quirk you held back?!" he yelled at the greenette who was slumped onto the wall. Suddenly, he felt a stiff hand drag him.