Skin Trade - Part 1

Fandom: Be My Princess (Love 365)

Pairing: Prince Keith x Reader

Summary: You flirt with danger at at a charity event

Prince Keith was fuming and it was totally your fault. Liberty's casino night being held downtown at the newest hotel was supposed to be a night of light-hearted and wholesome charity and instead, you had put on the naughtiest, most revealing lingerie you could find and decided to tease the hell out of Keith.

You just couldn't help yourself, you just miss him so much when he's off doing official business. But when you do get him all to yourself on a rare day off, it basically means non-stop orgasms all night long and it's a bit hard to return to only getting your prince naked once or twice a week.

The built-up frustration meant that when the opportunity to tease the hell out of Keith presented itself, you grabbed it with two hands and got ready to hold on for the ride.

Your dress had a convenient slip up the side for you to show off the garter and knee highs, held up with suspenders, that you were wearing if you hitched your leg up just a bit. It was also just low cut enough that if you leaned over the table to place your bet, Keith could see the beginnings of the delicate lace web that was keeping your breasts in place tonight.

You were hoping that once Keith got a reprieve from his duties he would meet you in an empty room to punish you but you got a little more than you bargained for, seeing as you were currently pressed against the table in a conference room with an angry red mark forming on your ass.

"So, my girl wants to play dirty?" uttered Keith from behind you.

The resounding moan earned you another hard slap as wetness leaked down your thighs. "You think you can just tease me all night and you won't get punished?" Keith continued, dipping a finger into your core to collect some of your wetness, ghosting over your clit before bringing it to his lips.
"You taste just as good as ever." He groaned and brought his fingers back to get another taste. "Was that what you were hoping for? Me to eat you out until your cum runs down my face and then we could get back to the gala?" Keith asked in a rough voice, slowly toying with your clit, pulling away every once in a while.

"Please, your highness." You begged for some permanent contact as you wiggled against the table but received nothing but another slap on the ass.

"Oh no, darling, it's not going to be that easy." Keith slips two fingers inside of you to curl at your g-spot and your stomach comes off the table as your back curls. You feel a firm hand press on your back to push you back against the table before collecting your arms and holding them at the small of your back. You test his hold by trying to wiggle your ass back towards him, silently asking for more.

"I don't think so princess, you're not getting my cock that easy." Keith chastises. Your moans push him even more and he slaps your pussy. Your legs start to give out on you and he lifts you further on to the table.

Knowing that the time limit on the two of you being found is running out, he drops to his knees and sucks hickeys onto your legs. You try to push back against him but he slaps your ass and continues to go nowhere near where you want him. Keith slips two fingers into you, pumping rhythmically and biting at his hickeys. Your knees begin to buckle as he brings you right to the brink of an orgasm, your body juuuust starting to seize up around him when he pulls his fingers out, stands up, and starts to rub his hand on your ass to soothe you.

"Come on beautiful, you can hold it," Prince Keith smirks as he pulls away and lets go of your arms watching as you slump down against the table and try to regain your breath.