Skin Trade - Part 2

Fandom: Be My Princess (Love 365)

Pairing: Prince Keith x Reader

Summary: Your prince continues his punishment

"I want you on your knees." Keith says with no pre-amble and takes his coat off. You smile to yourself and follow his command, glad that there was a nice rug in the entryway so your knees wouldn't get too scratched.

"Tonight was supposed to be a family-friendly event but you couldn't help yourself, could you?" Keith says, hanging up his coat and taking off his shoes and socks with care, drawing out your wait as he walks towards you, slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

He stops before you and palms himself at the sight of you naked for him. "You could have been a good girl and waited until we got home but you had to play with me didn't you?"

You nod slowly and start to reach for his belt but he brushes your hands away. "That greedy are you? Just want me to fill your mouth baby? I don't know if you've earned it," he hums to himself as he undoes his trousers, and steps out of them slowly. It leaves him in just his boxers and he palms himself through them, enjoying visually teasing you.

You follow his movements and your mouth starts to water as a small wet patch forms on the light grey material. You lean forward toward him, glancing up to see if he'll stop you from pressing a few kisses against his length through his boxers. Keith smirks down at you and finally hooks his fingers in the waistband of his boxers, pushing them down and hissing slightly at the new temperature as his length slaps up against his stomach.

You lean forward to lick a stripe up his cock and internally rejoice when he doesn't push you away. You reach up and wrap a hand around him, guiding him into your mouth. Once you have your mouth around him he wraps his hand around your wrist and motions for you to offer him the other one. You do so as you bob your head slightly and he catches the two of them to tie them together with his belt. You pull back when he drops your hands and bring them to rest in your lap.

Keith hums his approval and strokes your cheek to offer his cock back to you. You smile and take him into your mouth, happy that he's letting you take him like this instead of edging you again like you assumed he would.

"That's my girl, always so eager to please." Keith mumbles and thrusts his hips forward slightly, testing you. "Are you going to be a good girl for me? Are you going to let me fuck your face princess?" He slides his thumb across your cheek soothingly as you bob your head slowly, getting used to having him like this. He carefully bucks into you slightly, testing you and when he finds you ready he grips your hair up in a small ponytail.

He picks up his pace in earnest as you opened your throat more and try to breathe through your nose. Keith groans and throws his head back at the sight of your lipstick smearing as drool starts to pool at the sides of your mouth. He groans and pulls you slightly away, letting you catch your breath and just swirl your tongue around his tip. He repeats this pattern, seeming to edge himself as you notice him pulling away from you just as you can feel him start to twitch against your throat.

Keith shudders and releases your hair, stepping back to look at you. He nearly cums at the vision of the string of spit from his cock to your mouth as you lean towards him to catch his cock again, whining at the loss and pouting up at him. He chuckles at the sight and pulls you up into a kiss, growling when you grind against him.

Keith starts to walk the two of you back towards the bed but stops and looks towards the closet, seeming to consider something.

"What is it?" you question, trying to pull his attention back to you.

"Go lie on the bed ok? Give me two minutes." Keith says, undoing your bound wrists and stepping back to watch you walk to the bed. You follow his instructions but first take the time to fold the blankets piled on the bed and place them on a chair in the corner of the bedroom. You stretch yourself out and pull a pillow under your head to get comfy, knowing you're going to be here a while.