Jay Park/Meeting Him/ Part 2

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. 

Y/N POV

After we all ate pizza we all started feeling tired Gray said he was too tired to drive me home. So I had to get in the car with Jay damn Park. Great.

I got in the car and sat there awkwardly on my phone. Trying not to look at him.

"So, where do you work?" He asked.

"Are you trying not to make this awkward?" I asked laughing.

"Yes, where do you work?" He asked again.

"I'm a stripper." I said scrolling on my Instagram.

"A what?" He asked.

"You heard me the first damn time. I'm a stripper, I twerk and jiggle my titties so dudes can pay my damn bills. They don't pay themselves. Even though, that is a dream of mines." I said.

"You a stripper?" He said.

"You don't believe it?" I asked looking at him.

"You don't seem like a stripper, you don't have a lot of tattoos--"

"That's a stereotype. I have tattoos, just not a lot like you." I said touching his arm. And I felt him shiver.

"What kind of tattoos do you have then?" He asked.

"I have a tattoo on my finger, it says Loyal. I have a roses and skulls on my shoulder. And I have a tattoo on my ass." I said.

"What is it?" He asked laughing.

"A kiss mark." I said smiling.

"The hell does it mean?" He asked me.

"It means kiss my ass." I said.

"Oh. Do you have family that live here?" He asked. I looked down.

"My dad is in jail, and my mother died. And my little brother doesn't like me because I beat up his wife." I said.

"Why did you beat up his wife?" He asked.

"She was talking about our mother. I didn't tell him because he would have left her, so I made the decision to beat her ass. And not tell him why. I wanted her to pay for talking about our mother, but I didn't want my brother to be unhappy." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh wow, what about your dad? Why did he go to jail?" He asked.

"Robbing a bank, robbing stores in general, not paying child support, murder, car jacking, selling drugs, breaking out of jail, assult, more murder, murder, murder, breaking out of jail, assulting an officer in jail, driving without a lincese, breaking out of jail again, grand theft auto, murder, murder, more car jacking, more selling drugs, murder, murder, muder. The list goes on." I said smiling.

"How many time did you say murder?" He asked.

"10, but he killed more people than 10 though. But he was the best." I said smiling.

"How?" He asked.

"He took me and brother to the park to sell drugs to people. He took me and brother to Six Flags like 6 times. He used to take me and brother out of school early for like 4 days out of the week. And believe it or not he was good to my mother. Until he got arrested, multiple times, and went to jail. And believe it or not, he didn't get life in prison. Or a death sentece. Go figure." I said laughing.

"So even though he was robbing, killing, selling drugs, not paying child support, car jacking people, breaking out of jail multiple times, assulting officers, and driving without a liscense. He was still a good dad?" Jay asked me.