Just friends 4

"I told yo ass I don't wanna be with you anymore Trayvon." I said to him as he held a grip on my arm. I looked at him like he was crazy I snatched my arm away and collected my food from the till.
"But why?" He said as he followed me out of roscoes and to my car.
"You know why!"
"It was one time, I got mad and my hand just slipped."
"Yeah your fist just slipped onto my face." I rolled my eyes as I got to my car.
"Well if you wasn't hoeing around with that Keith guy it would've never happened." He yelled in my face.
"Fuck you just say?" I said as I put my food in the car and turned to look at him.
"Me and Keith are only friends, your just an insecure little bitch-" His eyes went dark as he put his hand round my neck tightening his grip. I couldn't breathe as he held on tighter. I grabbed his arm.
"S-s-stop"
"Nah Kiera , your hoe ass  gone listen to me-
"Man what the fuck!" Trayvon turned around when he heard a voice boom from the other side of the empty car park.
"Mind ya business!" He yelled back. But the guy started walking towards us and Trayvon loosened his grip. I fell to the ground as I caught my breath.
"You better leave the young lady alone."
"Or what."
As the guy got closer, you could see that he was a lot taller and stronger than Trayvon as he backed away a little bit.
"We're gonna have a serious problem." The man huffed.
"Yea whatever." He waved off the guy as he started walking away.
The man helped me to my feet and asked me if I was okay.
"Yeah I've just finally dumped my abusive ex and he keeps on stalking me." I coughed rubbing my throat.
"Yea, you be safe ya heard." He patted my back.
"Will do, thanks."
He smiled as he made his way back to his car.
I hopped in mine and looked in the mirror. I tilted my head to see that my neck was now fresh with bruises. I looked myself in the eyes as they started to water. I bit my lip letting the tears fall.
I got into a relationship with Trayvon 4 years ago when I was 17. He wasn't so aggressive before. But since the beginning of this year he just started getting more and more angry , he then started putting his hands on me 7 months ago and as soon as he did I left his ass, but he keeps on showing up at my work, at my apartment literally everywhere.
I sniffed, wiped my eyes and turned on my engine when I got an incoming call.

Keith
I just came out of Pizza Hut and decided to call Kiera . It rang for a while until she finally picked up. I heard sniffing on the other end of the call.
"Kieraaaaa, where you at?" I questioned
"I-I'm on my way home." She sniffed.
"Well I'm coming over so how long you gonna be?"
"N-now isn't the right time can I call you bac- " I heard her say in a whimpering voice.
"Are yu crying?" I said as I felt my heart sink.
"No it's ju-"
"I'm on my way now!" I said as I ended the call and made my way to her place.
——————————————————-
Kiera
I pulled up and seen Keith sitting on my porch steps I turned off the engine and saw him stood there with open arms not saying a word.
I trudged into his arms as he held me tight. I always felt safe when I was with him, I just let it all out I cried into his chest as he stroked my hair. He lifted my chin wiping away my tears with his thumb. We held eye contact and my heart started to beat faster as my world slowed down. We looked away awkwardly when we heard kali start crying.
"Imma go and-" he pointed back into the house where his babygirl was.
"Yeah go ahead."
I followed after him sighing and locking the door behind me.
I went upstairs to change into some house clothes as I tried to forget about Trayvon. I chuckled to myself lowly when I heard Kali start crying again. Keith really don't know nothing about kids. I stopped when I heard she was crying louder than normal. Something wasnt right. I jogged down the steps and stopped midway looking into them from the staircase .
Kali laid on her back punching and kicking the air madly.
"Baby please. Stop crying. Daddy's trying I just don't know what To do." He cooed as he picked her up putting her over his shoulder. She screamed louder, and Keith put her down rubbing his hands over his face. He held his face in his palms shaking his head . As he blocked out her cries. His knee bobbed up and down.
"Your driving me fucking crazy Kali." He wiped his hand down his face. As he walked towards her. His vein popped as his cheeks got red. Well damn I guess today we're both stressed.
I watched on. He looked at her crouching to her level
"WHAT THE FUCK IS IT OH MY GOD." He bellowed to the baby and silence filled the house. Ive been friends with Keith for a long time and I've only heard him yell twice.
Kali froze and looked at him scared. Her bottom lip started to quiver as tears rolled down her face. Regret immediately washed over him as he picked her up but she pushed away screaming louder
"I'm so sorry baby daddy didn't mean to shout. I just." He sighed as he tried to give her butterfly kisses but she screamed kicked and refused.
"What? Are you hungry? Do you need your diaper changed ?" He fussed.
I came all the way down the stairs taking her from him. I simply laid her down and pulled of her jumpsuit and puffer jacket leaving her in her diaper and top.
I blew softly onto her body. Her cries turned into whimpers as I gave her the pacifier. And she was now silent relaxing.
"She was only hot." I mumbled. I heard no reply so I turned around to see Keith with gritted teeth sitting in the couch looking ahead.
"You good?" I questioned.
He shook his head no still focusing on the wall infront of him.
"I can't do this. It's driving me insane. I'm just going to take her." He spoke lowly.
"Take her where?"
"To the orphanage-"
"Are you crazy?-"
"You don't know what it's like. I don't get a fucking time out I have to deal with this shit constantly. And I ain't even doing it right. Kiera. She'd- she- she would be better off with someone else." He stood up and grabbed his keys.