4🥀....DEATH....🥀

After getting a little better SEAN was taken to the Hospital, where his Mom was getting treatment. He rushed to his Mom. And hugged her tight.

"Why!!!!Why!!!!Why!!!!Why!!!!Why!!!!!"

He choked and couldn't bring himself to say any other word. He just cried his heart out, hugging her tight.

 He just cried his heart out, hugging her tight

Then after he sobered up a little, he released her and said

"Mamma, I Love You. Love Me Back. Don't Leave Me, Pleaseeeeee"

"Who's gonna Leave you Sonny!!! I am just Sick. As soon as I recover, your Mommy is gonna return back to You, Okay!!!!"

" Mamma, if you dare leave me, I am gonna follow you, I swear."

"Now.... Sonny, if you are going to talk like this, I don't want to talk with you. I said I will be back. Promise."

And she raised her right hand and held initial three fingers up, gesturing a solid promise. SEAN hugged her back, somewhat relieved.

"Come back fast. I Miss you"

"Why Miss Me? I am toh, always in here......"

MRS. XIAO said and took his hand and placed his palm on his right chest, just above his Heart. Motioning she was always there in his Heart. Then she smirked mischievously.....

"Or did you Already Gave up My Place to some Girl out there!!! huh!!! huh!!!"

SEAN pouted and frowned.

" Nobody can take your place never, Ever. Didn't you say that 'My Heart' started beating only when you hugged me tight, you are My Heartbeat Mamma. How can anyone else take your place in it? "

Just then, Senior XIAO entered with his wife's report. SEAN's back was towards him, since SEAN was standing, facing his Mom and chatting happily with her. But Mrs. XIAO could see the Sad, Helpless expression on her Husband's face clearly. And she understood then and there that she didn't have much time left. She smiled assuringly at him. Tears flowed down Mr. XIAO's face as he saw her smiling still.