𝟎:𝟑𝟓

Milan POV

I finally got my keys back from my mama so I was able to drive to school on my own. I didn't wanna have to drive with Ciara in the car.
I got my stuff and put it in my bag & walked downstairs. I walked to my car and got in & drove off to school.
When I walked in everybody was looking at me like duhhh I already know my nigga cheated on me & I know I look like a dumb bitch.

"Ayooo! Shordy! I heard what yo nigga did. That shit wack as hell..fuck with a real nigga." Dre (My brother's bestfriend) said while tryna catch up to me.
I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him.

"Dre don't get slapped. Why the fuck would you say that shit?"
"Just tryna show you the brighter side."
"For who? You or me bitch?"
"This prolly why he cheated on yo ass too. Stank ass attitude."
"Nigga fuck you." I walked away and went to my locker.

Danae and Ciara walked over towards me.
"Hey-.." Ciara said. I cut that bitch off quick asf
"Girl why the fuck are you talking to me? We not cool."

"Girl it wasn't even that big of a deal"

"Girl Whaaat? Nigga everybody and they mama know I got cheated on! I look like a fuckin goofy, because of yo hoe ass! Sleeping around with every nigga. Even MINE. You couldn't wait to get a hold of him."

"Obviously he wasn't fuckin with yo ass!"

"And bitch he only fucked on you cuz you easy. That's why all these niggas be passing you around. You'd let any nigga fuck you even if it mean they'd know your name. Cuz without this lil reputation you got... nobody would know yo stupid ass"

"You obviously mad I fucked yo nigga! Haaa!"
"And yo ass is proud of that? Ole stale face ass bitch. I'm so glad my parents ain't raise a hoe. Cuz unlike you baby ion gotta fuck with every nigga to be known. I'm already known for being a fine ass bitch. You can't relate tho."
"You talk all this shit but won't fight me."
"Girl I'll knock yo ass out stop fucking playing with me. Yo ass not hard ! Stop frontin for these lil ass high schoolers. I'll beat yo ass in and out of school. Try me."
"No the fuck you won't! Y'all not about to be fighting. That shit ain't even worth it."
Danae said

"Whatever. This bitch not worth my time." Ciara said while crossing her arms

"Yea ight lil hoe. Walk yo ass on!"
"Milan you're not making this shit better ! Over here bickering with the bitch!" Danae said
"Danae don't even talk to me cuz ion even know if we coo. You knew this bitch fucked on my nigga and just now telling me!"
"Cuz I knew how you'd react !"
"Oh well! At least I would've known. You supposed to be my bitch , but had me walking around thinking everything was perfect with my nigga but I was getting cheated on. Tuh! Imagine."
"Lani I really am sorry.."
"Ion wanna hear yo shit. I'm coo.."
I close my locker and walked to my next class. Deadass bouts be on my lonely , because I really can't trust these wack ass females. My whole day was spent ignoring people.
When lunch came around I got  my keys out my bag and went to get in my car to go get something to eat outside of school. As I walked out the school Dj (my ex nigga) ran up to me.
"Imani! Can we talk about it?"
"It's taking everything in me not to beat yo ass. What do we have to talk about?"
"I just want you to know that it ain't mean shit to me baby..I'm sorry."
"Is that supposed to give me some type of healing? You still cheated on me. With Ciara tho? Like you could've at least shown some respect towards me and do it with a pretty bitch."
"I really am sorry Imani. I shouldn't have done it."
"You damn Right you shouldn't have , but ion need yo pity. I can easily find somebody to replace you. Fast as hell... that ain't no problem." I gave him a lil smirk & walked to my car.

I should've ran his ass over.