Chapter 12

Her efforts were well appreciated. Lauren's  sexual frustration and complete and total lust for Camila had made it so that Camila probably could have been a total novice at human contact and Lauren would have simply appreciated the visuals and the effort.

As it was, Camila's softer, delicate efforts were simply heightening the desire she'd felt burning for the better part of a year. Camila's hot mouth on her breasts and body may not have been expert but they were no less gratifying.

Camila reached a point where she knew that going further meant questioning her future. She got off of Lauren's waist and kneeled down between her thighs. Reaching up, Camila's hands began to nervously fumble with Lauren's belt and pants. Camila was eager, but she couldn't deny that the new ground didn't make her a little uneasy. She knew from her heterosexual experiences that giving head to a guy, or at least Camila, was a hit or miss proposition, but Lauren's body was unique.

"You have to tell me if I do something wrong, okay?" Camila said softly as she looked up at Lauren.

Lauren , who had lifted her hips to help the process of her disrobing, smiled warmly back at her. "Wow, vulnerable-you is really, really cute," Lauren said teasingly although with some truth. This was the first she'd seen of Camila without all of her bravado and swagger intact. It was adorable.

"I'm serious," Camila protested, although that statement was undercut with a bite to Lauren's freshly exposed dick.

"Just go with what feels right, you'll do fine," Lauren said sweetly, stroking Camila's hair.

Camila, buoyed by Lauren's words, did just that. Another quick motion and Lauren was naked in front of her.

Camila again had to marvel at Lauren's body. Like the rest of her, Lauren's  legs were tanned and toned. Feminine but strong. While she was admiring the body, Camila was somewhat relieved to see that Lauren was well equipped and groomed down there. Not that Camila had a preference,but she very much did not like hair in her mouth and that was something that knew no gender barriers.

Camila began by kissing Lauren length. It was an awkward move but she did get a small, soft moan from Lauren. Camila then licked the tip, bringing a shudder and a moan. Lauren's  moans served as Camila's teacher. Another lick around the tip, this time with tongue, brought a groan. Camila had worried about the taste but, truth was, she found the taste fine. The more she licked, the more that Camila actually began to associate the taste with Lauren and the pleasure she was giving.

Lauren just looked down in amazement. This was a scene right out of her most preposterous teenage fantasy. Camila's tongue was swirling around her tip, licking expertly . Camila's tongue worked hard, tasting her and providing delicious pleasure along her balls. Lauren felt her arms wrap around Camila's head, her grip tighten around her head. Lauren had braced herself for some really clumsy, teenage fumbling from Camila but it seemed that at least some of Camila's experiences carried over. It wasn't groundbreaking for Lauren but it was good.

"Oh god, it's good," Lauren moaned. "It's really fucking good."

Camila would have smiled if she could. Instead, she tried to step up the experience. Her hands found Lauren's tight, well-formed ass and grabbed, lifting it, pushing even more of her lover to her eager mouth. Camila began swirling her tongue around the base of her cock, more insistently, not relenting for a second. A hand reached up to caress a breast. Breaks for air were also breaks to nibble a thigh. She made eye contact and got to see the effect she was having as Lauren moaned and bucked in pleasure.
Then, when she had Lauren groaning loudly, Camila removed her tongue and clamped her lips around the huge ,hard monster between Lauren's legs. Now it was subject to Camila's insistent licks, sucks and kisses.

"Fuck yes," Lauren exclaimed as she felt the jolting electricity of Camila's tongue, lips and teeth on her most sensitive head.

Camila was so close to getting her off that Lauren could only pant the one ingredient she knew would send her over the edge. "Suck," she panted her request.

Camila heard and responded. Her own lips found Laurens sensitive tip. Camila's confidence grew. This was not unfamiliar ground. Camila had sucked dick before. True, it was a guy, but the difference between sucking another guy  and Lauren was the difference between driving stick and automatic, not the difference between driving stick and flying a helicopter.

Camila quickened the pace and her oral efforts as Lauren bucked in pleasure. She was torn. She wanted Lauren to cum and have it be as intense as her own orgasm but she wanted this sex to last. She did her best to vary the pace, to give Lauren stretches of intense sucking followed by slower licks. Lauren was not content to take that passively, however, as her slower efforts were met by harder bucks from Lauren's  hips and passioned urges to suck her harder.

"Come on, suck me," Lauren said during one of those moments. Camila agreed. She'd drawn it out long enough. She began licking, taking the tip of Laurens dick between her lips and applying gentle sucking pressure as her fingers angled slightly and touched Lauren's balls.

"Come on," Camila said in a tone and with words that even surprised her, "cum for me baby, cum for your girl."

Lauren didn't know if it was Camila's tongue or just hearing Camila referring to herself as her girl or the more likely mix of it all but it was her turn to do as commanded.

She came. Hard.

She bucked and rode her orgasm all the way through. She could feel herself coating Camila's  hands with her copious release and gripped Camila's hair tighter. She felt her toes curl and cramp as her whole body felt as though it was exploding.

To her surprise, she felt Camila's tongue lick her orgasm as she kept bucking. Soon, her bucks and moans were just little jolts and heavy breathing. Camila's licking became sweet kisses.

"My girl, huh?" Lauren said. Camila referring to herself as such was one thing that pierced the cloud of her orgasmic bliss.

Camila shrugged her shoulders and her voice was again that of the confident, smart aleck that Lauren had known in the bar. "Hey, lesbian, straight, I know what to say to make someone cum," she said defiantly before tenderly holding her hand. "Fuck me, you made a mess."

Lauren did her best to shrug. She did tend to cum hard when she came.