Chapter 14

TIME SKIP AT THE HOUSE,

"Guys we're back!" Jin shouted from the downstairs.Then they heard loud footsteps running down the stairs. "Kookieeee!! Come here you baby bunny!" Jimin took Jungkook from Jin. "Pardon me ! He's my baby bunny." Taehyung said. "Whatever Mr.Possesive!" Jimin rolled his eyes.

Jimin kissed the baby's nose making the little wiggled his nose but still so cute. "Awwwwwww he is so cuteeeee! Yoongi what do you think about having baby?" Jimin turned to look at his boyfriend. "Can't wait to have it." Yoongi said while hugging Jimin's waist. "Well we can make the baby now."What you think hmm?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jimin blushing madly. "Shut up Yoongi." The others just laughed at them both.Then Taehyung took the baby from Jimin and hugged him tightly making the baby giggled with his cute sound. Taehyung swear that his heart melted when the younger did this. If the hyungs not here, he totally will kiss Jungkook.

"Tae I know you love Jungkook but stop looking at him like he was a meal! " Jhope said. Taehyung scratched the back of his neck and blushed. "SOMEONE IN LOVEEEEE!! " Jhope shouted. "Hyung shut upppppp the baby will wake up! "Taehyung said. "Oops sorry my bad." Jhope rolled his eyes."Okay you GAYS ( LOL SORRY ) what do you want to eat?" Jin asked.

"What if we go eat outside today?" Namjoon said. "Oooh yes! Its been awhile since the last time we eat outside." Jin said. "Then let's go dress up and meet at the car in 15 minutes so hurry up." Namjoon ordered them. The others just nodded their head and went to their own room.

15 MINUTES LATER,

"Are you guys done? Namjoon asked. Yes we're done. The others said. Namjoon just nodded and  they went to the car. Once they all been inside the car Namjoon drove to the mall. All he way to the mall, Taehyung who was busy playing with the baby and making the baby laugh so hard caught the attention from the others."Aigoo you both, what so funny there?" Jin asked.

"Jungkookie is drooling everytime I pinch his cheeks. And then he make that puppy eyes. Who can resist it?" Tae said. "Me of course." Yoongi said lazily. "Hyung, stop ruining that cutie moments!" Jimin said angrily. "Okay fine." Yoongi said while closed his eyes ready to fall asleep back.

(Let's just pretend that the people in the mall doesn't know them 😂)

20 minutes later, they arrived. Namjoon parked the car and then they when inside. They went to the food court and ordered their meal. Then they found a table and sat down while eat.Taehyung who was eating omelet gave the little a small chunk of it. The others just smiled at they both.

"Oh Jin hyung, how's the appoiment?" Jhope asked. "Everything just fine. We will have to go for other appoiment in 2 weeks ." Jin said shortly. "And the doctor said that when he is in littlespace means he is happy and when he is in his bigspace means he is sad." Taehyung explained. "Oohh, that's why." The others nodded. "Waittt so we can baby him more right!?" Jhope asked excitely." Of couse we can! " Jin said with a huge smile on his face.

"YAHOO!" Jhope shouted making the people in the foodcourt turned to them. "Hobi hyung stop it. You scaring the baby!" Taehyung said. "Umm....sorry hehehe" They continued to eat and chatting with each other. Then they went  to the supermarket to buy some groceries.

While others busy picking the groceries, Taehyung decided to sit on the bench near the supermarket. Taehyung looked down at the baby who was busy sucking on his thumb.He smiled and pinched his cheeks. The little squaled of happiness when his daddy did it. "You know right that you are the love of my life? I love you smile,your childish behaviour, your lovely bunny features, and the most important is your beautiful and pure kindness." Taehyung said while once awhile kissing the baby's forehead.

Daddy love you little one💖✨

Finally I finished this chapter.  Its so cute right? UWU. Oh ya just pretend you doesn't read theYoonmin perv thing      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~ Anyway thanks for reading and sorry for the grammatical mistake🙏 and don't forget to vote!✌

💖✨ I luv you guys so much💖✨