F O U R

Draco and Harry was glaring at each other while Ron went out to look for y/n. Harry was ready to leave but then Draco opened his mouth to ask him.

"So y/n? Eh?"

"What about her Malfoy?" Harry turned around.

"Oh nothing.. Just found out you have feelings for her." Draco smirked at him. The slytherin boy would do anything to get rid of Potter in order to get y/n.

"Just stay away from me and her! You awful git!" He grabbed Draco by the collar and pushed him harshly. Harry quickly ran off to find y/n if she was okay. He need to tell her to stay away from Draco and if it's too late then all hell would break loose between the great two houses, Gryffindor and Slytherin.

His first instinct that maybe y/n went to the gryffindor common room. So, he went there and he was right. Y/n was siting on the couch, reading a muggle book. Harry sat beside her and apologized for what happened awhile ago.

"It's okay Harry, but promise me it won't happen again okay?" She placed her hand on the right shoulder of Harry. Harry knew he couldn't keep her promise. He need to protect y/n away from the evil awful boy named, Draco.

Harry just smiled and nodded at her.

She returned the smile and proceed to read her book. Harry was doing the same action like Draco.

He was looking at her. The boy couldn't stop but to form a small smile in his lip. It was interesting to see Harry observing the beautiful girl in front of her. Not long after, he was too busy to study her features—not noticing that y/n was offering Harry a chocolate frog.

"Thank you y/n," He smiled.

They were both eating and having a great time with each other. They talked about their life back at home, what were their first impression in Hogwarts and of course they also talked about their crushes.

"Do you have a crush?" asked Harry.

"Uh yes, back in Beauxbaton. He's nice and handsome looking but then later, I found that he's kind of a jerk," Y/n gave Harry a sad smile at the the end of her sentence and then she later added, "How about you Harry? Do you have one?"

Harry was nervous on what will he say to y/n. He's contemplating whether to confess to her right now or not. He just looked into y/n's beautiful eyes and say, "Um.. Yes. She's smart, lovely and beautiful. Also she loves to read a book, like the one you're holding," Y/n quickly turn her head to side so that Harry won't see the pink tint rushing up to her cheeks.

She couldn't utter a word in front of Harry. Her stomach was filled with butterflies and her heart was pounding.

"I should go..." Y/n said while tucking a strand of hair, but before she could go, Harry gave y/n the last chocolate frog.

"Here you go, you might starve." After he said that, Harry was the first to go back in his dormitory. As soon he left the common room, y/n, on the other hand, was squealing. She couldn't stop to keep on blushing.

Y/n finally left the common room and went to her next class, Divination with slytherin. As she entered her class, she then realized that she was the first student to go up here early but suddenly a student went inside and it was, Draco.

The girl couldn't look the same way at Draco again, after she found out that Harry was not in good term with Draco. She tried her best to avoid the slytherin platinum blonde haired boy. She thought her plan was going well but unfortunately her luck ran out and Draco sat beside her. He want to have a word with y/n, but then he remembered the incident earlier.

The room was filled with gryffindors and slytherins. Y/n saw her friend, Hermione and gestured her to sit down with her. Y/n wanted to talk to Hermione about what Harry said to her a while ago but was later cut off by a loud voice.

"Welcome to Divination class!" it said, y/n looked around and saw a lady with big round glasses and a poofy hair. "My name is Professor Trelawney and I'll be teaching the art of Divination!" squealed Professor Trelawney. Y/n wasn't quite sure whether she would be happy in her class or not.

"More like rubbish of divination," Hermione suggested.

The professor instructed everyone to read each other's cup. She stopped in front of y/n to read her omen. Professor Trelawney reached her cup and started to look at it.

"My dear girl! You have two options to choose! One will lead you to greatness and the other- poof," Professor Trelawney explained y/n. She was curious to know what Professor meant at the end of her sentence. So, she raised her hand and asked her, "What do you mean poof?"

The professor went up to her and held her hand and say, "Trouble." and with that everyone hanged their mouth opened.