Chapter 16*

Paul and I stood outside as we waited for Marlon to come out. We all decided to save up money so we can take a day for ourselves. Our destination? Ryeplay Park that was out of the city.

The traffic passed by casually, our yellow taxi remained parked in front of us with the back door open. As if he was in a hurry, the taxi driver who sat in the driver's seat scowled back at where we stood on the sidewalk. "Are you two ready yet?"

"No... we're waiting on someone." I sighed while tapping my foot.

"Marlon always acts like he's a king..." Paul furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at his watch. "Every Liberace wave has to be in place. For what? He's going to get messed up anyway."

"Exactly. They have a rather big rollercoaster at the park." I smiled at Paul. "And I want to head over there before the lines get too long!"

"What's it called? The Lizard Coaster?" Paul recalled as he stuffed his hands in the pockets of his cuffed jeans. "I'm sure the one at Coney is better."

"It surely isn't." I insisted. "Trust me, you'll enjoy it. I've been in the past and I had a swell time."

"Then I can't wait to try it out." Paul grinned as he gave my arm a stroke.

Marlon finally came out of the building. He looked amazing as usual. His hair perfectly done, his clothes effortlessly casual. He too wore denim & a t-shirt.

As he stood there, he placed a cigarette between his lips and lit it. "Are we ready to go upstate?"

"Upstate? Marlon... it's not even an hour away." I crossed my arms.

"Oh come on... when you leave the city you're upstate. That's just the facts of it all." Marlon mumbled with his cigarette in his mouth. "You're from there, you should know."

"I'm from Connecticut." I reminded him.

"Same thing." He answered. With a nonchalant swagger he walked past us to hop in the cab. Once sitting in there, he looked at us as if we were the ones waiting all that time. "Are you coming or...?"

"After you." Paul placed his hand on the open door as I got inside. Then Paul himself got in after me and shut the door behind him.

As all three of us sat wedged together in the back seat, both men had their concentration on me. Paul lifted his bended arm to rest on the back of the seat, stroking the nape of my neck softly. He was tender as his fingers played with the curls on my neck. However, Marlon had a different approach. His hand rested on my knee, his fingers running along the stitched nylon of my stockings. His fingers curled under where my knee bent.

"You guys sure are quiet back there." The taxi driver looked in his rear view mirror. "Do you all know one another?"

"More than you could imagine." Marlon said casually as he looked into the rear view mirror at the driver. His hand kept inching up my leg, causing my heart to race.

"Sure we know one another." Paul spoke up, noticing Marlon's hand moving up my leg. His fingers rolled into my hair as they massaged the back of my head, his blue eyes staring down at Marlon's work. "We're as thick as thieves."

"Have you ever been up there at Ryepark?" The driver asked. "I've wondered whether or not I should head there."

Marlon's fingers were now stroking my core under my skirt. My cheeks felt hot as I looked ahead, the driver was too concentrated on the road to notice. Paul grinned as he watched the spectacle, his hand now lowering itself to cup my shoulder closest to Marlon. I gasped slightly as his hand slipped into my dress to cup my breast.

"Hey, is everything okay back there?" The driver asked innocently.

"Sure it is! What was your question again?" Paul said in a perky voice, quickly removing his hand from my dress. My head rested onto Paul as his arm was wrapped on my shoulder. Marlon continued fingering me underneath my dress, causing my legs to squeeze shut.

"I asked if I should take my wife to that park." The driver clarified. "You know, I heard a few old guys like me go there but I'm not sure."

"I've never been." Paul answered calmly. "Have you been, Marlon?"

I knew Marlon hadn't been either. I was the only one in the car who visited the park in the past. But with Marlon's fingers rolling over my clitoris, it was practically impossible for me to—

"No, I've never been." Marlon answered, then he went on to do the exact thing I feared. "Have you been, Adele?"

"I..." My words weren't coming out coherently. Marlon stuck his finger inside of me once again, causing me to close my legs around his hand. Paul then placed a hand on my knee closest to him and pulled it toward himself, opening my legs once again.

"Well, have you gone there, Adele?" Paul asked as he held my knee close to him.

"Mhm." I practically moaned out. Marlon and Paul both had grins on their faces, pleased with what was happening.

"Well, looks like we're here." The taxi driver came to a stop at the entrance. Marlon quickly slipped his fingers out, and that wasn't hard to do when I was so wet. I felt my face get warm as I looked down at what I'd left on his fingers.

"How much do we owe you?" Paul asked with a risen brow while reaching into his pocket.

While the taxi driver bent over by the driver's compartment to read the taxi meter, Marlon looked into my eyes as he sucked off his fingers. I rolled my eyes at him grinning as we both got out of the car.

Standing outside of the car, Marlon leaned down closely to my ear. "Just wait until we get inside the park."

As if nothing had ever happened, he simply walked off towards the ticket booths at the entrance, Paul following behind him. I was left shaken, aroused and with crooked panties.

As the taxi drove off, I headed toward my two boys. While they stood there, I looked at both of them while standing a few inches back. They both were different, with their own unique qualities. But they had one thing in common, they both were mine.