Saving someone in need

"So you're the one All Might choose as his successor?" Deku pondered as he dodged another strike from Uraraka. "You killed Iida!" She yelled as her fist connected with Deku's chest. "So that's why I didn't see the pads you had on your fingers before" Deku mumbled as he tried to regain his breath. "Are you ignoring me!?" Uraraka shouted, ready to lash out again. "Of course not. I just know that if All Might made you his successor, then there is no use in trying to change your mind on matters you've already decided on" Deku retorted. "And regarding Iida, it was Stain who killed him" He added. "You let Stain kill him" Uraraka protested. "Yes, but what reason did I have to stop him. Look at it from my point of view. I'm trying to change the world and I have two enemies. Useless criminals and the government, which the heroes protect. I had no reason to save him then, I would have no reason now. Besides, Iida got himself into that mess and would have died regardless" Deku explained.

"You're still just a villain" Uraraka said. "If trying to fix the world is considered being a villain, then yes. I am a villain" Deku replied. "You're not trying to fix anything. You're just killing innocent people and making their lives miserable!" Uraraka yelled. "Didn't you just see my memories like I saw yours!? Or do you just decide to turn your back on all the suffering that has happened to me? The suffering countless people are going through right now!" Deku shouted back. "Of course I know about it, but becoming a villain isn't the right way. There are other ways to help people" Uraraka replied. "What other way!? Becoming a hero? I was never given the chance. Besides, the entire system is already rotten to its core. Even if there are 'good' heroes, they won't make enough of a difference to fix anything. Or maybe you thought about becoming a politician? Don't make me laugh. There are barely any relevant quirkless politicians and even fewer of them who aren't in the pockets of the hero industry. Now tell me what other option is there" Deku complained.

"We aren't getting anywhere like this" Uraraka sighed. "I guess your right" Deku reluctantly agreed. "Neither of us want these dreams to continue. So, for when we are in these dreams, we have a truce so that we may find a way to stop having them" Deku said and offered his hand. "Alright, but only in these dreams" Uraraka said and reluctantly shook Deku's hand. "Great!" Deku exclaimed. "Now we've been here for some time now, so I don't think we have much time left here for tonight, so we need things to work on until next time. This is clearly linked to one for all so we should get as much information as possible..." Deku muttered, making Uraraka even more uncomfortable. "Oh, I know. You tell All Might about this and see if he knows anything. Meanwhile, I'll look into the samples I have of the quirk and see if I can find anything" Deku said "If we get more time we could..." He began, but couldn't finish before suddenly waking up in his bed.

Some time later, Deku was talking with Dabi and Todoroki about their plan for the meeting with Overhaul when Spinner entered the room. "Deku, the nomus that chased Shigaraki is back" He reported. "Did they bring the body?" Deku asked. "Yes, although two of them hasn't returned and another one seems to have lost an arm" Spinner replied. "Of course" Deku huffed. "Presume that the two missing nomus are dead, dispose of the injured one and put the remaining two on storage. Meanwhile, I want to see the body" He ordered. "Right away Deku" Spinner responded and started doing what he was told to.

Deku entered the room where Shigaraki's body was. The body was laid out on one of Deku's many operating tables. "See Shigaraki, there is no escape from the revolution. Dread it, run from it. Destiny arrives all the same" Deku said with a smirk as he looked down on the dead body. "The revolution will claim it all and burn it down. First was you and everything you tried to build. Those who are beyond repair because of this broken system" Deku narrated as he picked up the dismembered hand covering Shigaraki's face. "Then we'll remove the heroes. Ruin their reputation and the entire corrupt industry they have built" He said and put the dismembered hand to the side "And lastly, we'll take all the power away from the government, burning it all down. Only then will the new order arise from the ashes" He narrated as he filled a syringe with Shigaraki's blood. "I could probably use this in a nomu" He mumbled to himself and put the syringe away and pincked up the dismembered hand again. "As for this..." Deku began "I think I'll keep it as a trophy" He said with a glee. "Goodbye Shigaraki" Deku chuckled before he left the room.