Author's Note

Hey guys, and welcome to the Izuku X Female Characters One Shots!!! I'm pretty excited for this because I wanted to make one for quite some time. I really need to improve my ability to make One Shots. By the way, this will be my second Fic about One Shots(The first being a Go-Toubun no Hanayome One Shots). But with having an experience of writing one, I'm now confident to make more.

As for the setting, I'll only stick to the BNHA Universe. And if there's a crossover character, I'll just adapt her power to the BNHAverse. And there will be some One Shots that might tackle events from the Manga. I'll put a warning if the particular One Shot will take place in the events of the Manga that the Anime hasn't tackled yet, so don't worry. Also, some characters might be OOC in some One Shots.

You can request on which female character you want to see in either the comment section, or message me here at Wattpad. If it's a character from another Anime, please include the name of the Anime where they appeared. I will make them my top priority after I finished the first five One Shots that I planned. And if I don't know the Anime were the character's in, I'll do research on it so I won't disappoint you guys with a hallow One Shot. I'll do my best and be active on making One Shots.

Hope you guys will enjoy. :)