Sketches[8]

This chapter is dedicated to : RiseOfARMY

Thanks for supporting me.. I purple u gurll

She writes damn good fics.. check out her acc too..

___________________________________________________________

By ѕαкυяα

"Stop doing this to me. Don't act like an unprofessional."

With this words he pulled out from the kiss and went out of the trial room leaving me in a complete mess, standing in the trial room like a mannequin.

I was shocked. Just a simple touch of him wass enough to make me nervous, let alone a kiss. 

It took me almost a minute to move my body and regain my consciousness.

I looked towards the curtains to see any signs of anyone and quickly changed back into my original dress. 

I left the trial room and straight went towards the cash counter. I would be lying if I say I was not looking for a certain silver head but he was not in sight. 

Where did he go?

Not like I was too eager to see him though. 

I gave my outfit to the cashier and payed for it through his platinum card because why wouldn't I?

"Glad to know you bought what I chose." his words made me jump in surprise. I felt myself getting nervous again. 

I looked at him with a faint blush still present on my cheeks.

"Ye-yes" was all I could manage to say. I really was at loss of words.

"Ok then lets go home" he said with no sign of nervousness. How could he just kiss me and then act like nothing happened!

.

.

.

The car ride was silent almost. 

I avoided his eyes as much as I could. Looked away whenever we made an eye contact by mistake. I didn't think I could survive like this.

It had been almost two weeks we were married. I actually thought that the way he was treating me, my hatred towards him would only grow but I was proved wrong, I couldn't deny.

I wouldn't admit it to anyone any way but you can't lie to yourself.

I knew what I was forbidden to do it. I knew I would regret every bit of it but I couldn't help but feel it. You can bound everything but not your feelings. 

The heart wants what it wants; even if its evil, sin.

"We are here, or are you planning to sit here all night." his cold voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Back to being the cold self.

Forget I was thinking of him. He wasn't worth my time.

I got out of the car and went towards the door, leaving him.

.

.

.

I took a refreshing shower and was about to get down to get dinner when I remembered  something. I had to give an important file to Taehyung about our next meeting.

I went to his room and knocked. After few minutes of waiting I pushed the door lightly only to see it creak open. I looked though that small space, only to find the room empty. I heard the shower running.