Prologue

Heyya folks. How have you all been doing? Okay, this is a ten short story of RagLak. This had been running in my mind for long and now I want it to pen down. I hope you all will enjoy it😅
*********************************
"London"

A huge library is shown. There in a section, Ragini is searching for a chemistry book rack by rack. She got it after searching for 10 minutes and she starts to walk to the exit of the library while tracing the book. When she was walking, someone pulled her hand pinned her to the wall in the corner of the library while closing her mouth so she won't shout. Ragini looks bewildered at the person but calms herself when she got to know who it is. She pushed off that person's hand from her mouth and glares.

"It's hurt, Laksh," -Ragini.

Ragini glares him.

"Sorry Ragu Maa," -Laksh.

Laksh apologizes to her while holding his both ears looking too cute. Ragini goes aww in him.

"What made you to do this?" -Ragini.

"A kiss!" -Laksh.

"Laksh, are you in your sense? We are in library. And you want me to kiss you here? Mad man. Move!" -Ragini.

"Ragu.. Ragu Maa.. Wait!" -Laksh.

Laksh called her making sure that none apart from them heard him as they are still in the library. Ragini heard him but she didn't give a damn to him and smirks. She walks out of the library and went straight to their college canteen. There she searches for him but he is nowhere. She thought that he will come back of her like a love sick puppy but she is wrong and she becomes sad and pouts cutely. She starts to walk in the corridor. She was passing by an empty classroom but someone pulled her into it. She didn't shout because she know that it is her Laksh. She smiles and turns to him and encircles her hand around his neck. He smiles at her reaction and encircles his hands around her waist.

"You thought that I didn't notice your smirk,huh?" -Laksh.

Laksh smiles cheekily at her.

"Did you pull me into this classroom just to ask this? Oh man! You are wasting my time." -Ragini

Ragini was about to go but he grabbed her by her waist and captures her lips. Ragini smiles and responds to his kiss. They shared a long lip lock and got parted when they were lack of oxygen. They joins their forehead and smiles at each other.
***********************
Ragini is seen sitting under a tree and Laksh is laying on the grass keeping his head on her lap. Ragini keeps messing his hair and Laksh just let her do it and closes his eyes. Ragini stops messing his hair all of sudden and falls into a deep thinking. When there was no movement from her, Laksh opens his eyes and turns to her to notice that she is thinking deeply. He gets up from her lap and snaps his finger in front of her face. Ragini get backs to the reality and looks at him.

"What are you thinking, Ragu Maa?" -Laksh.

"Wo.. Laksh, I was thinking about your family. We are going to meet them next week in India. What will be their reaction? What they will think about me? Will they like me? Your mom? Your papa? Your brothers and sister? Will they all like me? Will they accept me as their family member? Or will they reject me as I'm an orphan?" -Ragini.

"Hey, Ragu maa.. You are thinking too much. Don't worry! I know them, okay? They will surely like you and will accept you as their daughter,sister,devarani and bua. Even if they don't like you and didn't accept you, I will not leave you. And don't tell that you are an orphan. When I'm here how can you be orphan? You have me all your life. Okay?" -Laksh.

Laksh said taking her face in his hands. Ragini nods her head in happiness seeing his love for her in his eyes. He smiles and kisses her forehead and hugs her close to his heart.
*********************************
"India"

Ragini and Laksh return back to India as they had finished their degree course. Laksh didn't inform to his family that he is coming today. He wants to surprise his family. He took a cab and head to his mansion with Ragini. They arrived MM in 10 minutes. Ap was standing outside the mansion in their garden and notices a car in front of her house. The door opens and Laksh steps out of the car and looks at Ap. He smiles and Ap is so happy to see her son after so long. She called everyone and they all came out. Everyone hugged Laksh one by one. He is so happy to meet his family after so long. But he didn't forget about his Ragini.

"Wait. There is someone with me from London. Ragini, come out." says Laksh.

All were curious to see who is that. Ragini was hell nervous to come out but she calms herself and got down from the car. She came and stands beside Laksh. All looks at her from top to bottom and smiles at her.

"Laksh, who is this? Your friend?" asks Ap smiling at Ragini.

"Haah Maa. This is Ragini. My friend... GIRLFRIEND," he says while side hugging Ragini.

"Namaste," Ragini joins both her hands in front of her chest and smiles at them.

All looks shocked at her. Later on they smiles at her as Laksh's choice never been wrong. All were happy except for one person. It is Annapoorna.
*********************************
Huhu.. How was the prologue? Good? Bad? Comment below. I'm looking forward for your responds.

Good day & love ya❤