When He's Flustered

(Requested by SharaeBaker)

Alternative Title : When You Flirt

Photo : I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Amino. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://aminoapps.com/c/anime/page/blog/a-future-together-todoroki-shoto-x-reader-oneshot/dxtb_uVDVzbbnVRVQ2zM6lnY2wR5a

...

I sighed with relief and got out of the shower after getting a bunch of splashes of water balloons from Ashido since all of us apparently had a balloon fight outside the dorm.

The idea was created none other than Kaminari since he was so bored and he wanted us to have a different class activity besides having horror movie marathons or even anime streaming inside the common room.

Automatically, we all agreed since (1) it's been pretty hot lately and (2) it would be a nice to just have fun outside the dorms for once.

I combed my hair as I walked outside the female shower rooms and I found Todoroki just standing there leaning against the wall while looking at his phone.

I automatically smiled and thought whether I will surprise him or not (A/N: This is also me thinking how to approach with my current crush irl - but my crush for him is tiny since I'm not sure with my feelings, haha).

After some time, I finally concluded on what to do and smirked.

I stopped combing my hair and tip toed towards my dual-haired boyfriend, who is still engrossed in his phone. 

Then when I finally reached him, I wrapped my arms around his waist which made his body slightly react.

"W-Woah"

When he turned his head around and saw me, he sighed in relief and smiled shyly at me but I could've sworn I saw his ears turn red.

"Hello, my love", Todoroki said and squeezed one of my arms that are still wrapped around his waist, "What a very sneaky way of saying hi to me, hmm?".

I giggled and decided to hug him a bit tighter and nuzzled my nose against his back.

When I realized he smelled different, I smiled and nuzzled some more which made his back shiver a bit.

My dual-haired boyfriend's cheeks turned a bit red from my adorable affection and almost had the urge to look away.

"Mmm, you smell extra fresh today~! ", I said in a cutesy tone and giggled, "Is that a new soap?".

As I locked eyes with his heterochromatic ones, I saw his cheeks getting more red than before and his breathing was slowly speeding up.

"Why yes", he simply replied and slowly gulped, "I actually bought it when we went to the Department store together yesterday".

"Oh, because I love the smell~?", I asked and tilt my head to the side.

He nodded shyly with his reddish face and a small smile was slowing appearing on his lips.

"Aww, I wasn't expecting you to buy it", I said and nuzzled against his back again, "But thanks for the consideration, Shoto~".

I squeezed back his hands that are squeezing my arms and kept nuzzling against his back.

"A-Anything for you, (Y-Y/N)", Todoroki said in a shy tone and I could've sworn I heard him cursing himself for stuttering, "Why...".

I raised a brow after I stopped what I was doing and suddenly, he turned around and gave me a big warm hug before burying his face under my neck to hide his red face.

"Why do you have to be so cute?", Todoroki questioned and hugged me tighter, "Thanks to you, my face is already like my hair, my love".

I grinned and ended up chuckling playfully before kissing the side of his flustered face.

"That's because I love you, Todo~! Hehe", I replied and tried to let him go just to see his face but he couldn't and stayed.

"I l-love you too, (Y/N)", Todoroki said but he looked at me slightly, "But don't look at me, you're making me more flustered".

What can I say, flustered Todoroki or should I say Flusteroki is one of my favorite sides of him because I get see a soft and cute side of him.