✨UNDER ATTACK✨

“All that you are is all thatI’ll ever need”

All that you are is all that
I’ll ever need”

-Ed Sheeran

Annie's POV

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

"What!!! But why? Kimmy has no connection with Coleman except because of me. But everyone know that we hate each other. They Are Only Targeting Them Who Are Related Or CONNECTED WITH COLEMANS", I shouted. Nicholas sat beside me and his hands were gone around my waist. Max said," Maybe your Kimmy makes some problems for them like attracting someone". Then he blasted in laughter along with others except me and Rose, our school's new principal. I made him remembered,"You have a girlfriend. I think I should call Clara". He pulled his ears and said sorry. I then get a sweet kiss from my hubby.

I asked,"Michael, do you bring the information, I ask?". Michael extended a file.

'Great. I can get clues from it'

"What's in this file, Annie?", Nicolas asked. I told not to use his nickname for me in front of others and he agreed. "Information of Lucas Cars", I said. Xander asked,"Do you want to buy his cars, Annie? Believe me Nick has more collection of new stylish car than him". I actually ignored his words.

'I want the car no., NOT A CAR'

I continuously flipped the pages but couldn't find that car's no which I need.

'Wait!! I looks familiar'

I put my hand into my pocket but I didn't find my Mobile. I needed that to conform.

"What happen, Annie? ", this time, Rose asked. I nodded the Mobile to check the car number. I said,"I left my Mobile in house. I need it now". Nicolas laughed and said,"What's the problem? Use mine". This time, I couldn't take it all. They were thinking that everything was ok.

"Why aren't you, guys taking this serious? It not easily as you guys said. You Suspected That Lucas Is The Main Culprit. BUT I BELIEVE HE ISN'T. I SAW HIM CRY FOR KIMMY", I shouted.