二十六

3rd pov
Jaehyun focus

When he's in front of Yuta's door, he freezes before knocking on it. He repeats his speech in his head again and again. He doesn't know how Yuta's going to react and it's scaring him.
He takes a deep breath before finally knocking on the front door.

Yuta opens the door almost instantly and gives him a big smile.
«You're late asshole, come in.»
They both laugh at the nickname and Yuta opens the door wide for Jaehyun to come in.

«I have something important to tell you.»
Jaehyun announces, serious. Yuta's face turns to a more serious expression and he nods his head, silently telling him to continue.

Jaehyun sits on the couch with Yuta.
Yuta is attentive, that's the moment.
«I like Taeyong.»

«Y-you what?»
Yuta stutters, his mouth opening wide. It feels like if he wasn't sitting on the couch next to Jaehyun he would fall onto the ground from shock.

«I have feelings for Taeyong, and he returns my feelings.»

Yuta nods his head slowly, probably processing the information.
«If it's the confession moment, I have feelings for someone too.»
Yuta tells.

«Oh, what's her name?»
Jaehyun asks, surprised by his calm reaction. He really thought Yuta was going to call him 'crazy' or to get mad, but he doesn't.

«His name is Sicheng, he's a transfer student.»

Jaehyun almost chokes on his saliva at the name.
Sicheng? Yuta doesn't know it but Sicheng is Jaehyun's ex. The only guy he has been in a relationship with before Taeyong; Sicheng was the one who made him realize he's gay.
But he says nothing about it now.
He will tell him later.

«So we both like men.»
Jaehyun says unsure. He expected everything but Yuta liking men too never cross his mind. Yuta likes Sicheng. Jaehyun can easily imagine them together, they'll fit so well.

«Why the fuck is this so awkward?»
Yuta says, laughing nervously. Jaehyun laughs nervously with him, then sigh to make him less tense.

«Why didn't you tell me you like guy? I'm your best friend.»
He asks. He didn't think Yuta would hide something like that from him.

«My homophobic best friend.»
He corrects, giving this as a justification.

«I thought you were homophobic too.»
Jaehyun defends himself.

«I was just following you. We grew up together Jaehyun, I always did what you did and thought what you thought.»
He tells.
And it's true, Jaehyun was always the one who took the decisions, he always was the one who decided their opinions. Did he manipulate Yuta's mind all this time without even knowing it?

«Since how long you like Sicheng?»
Jaehyun asks him, honestly interested.

«Since I met him at the start of this school year. He's helping at the school library, I met him there.»
He answers, his eyes shining as starts just at thinking about Sicheng. He's completely in love, isn't he?

«I'm sorry.»

«Why are you sorry for?»
Yuta asks him, looking confused at the sudden apology.

«I'm sorry because I've never let you think by your own, I'm sorry because I made you bully people, I'm sorry because I filled your head with my homophobic thoughts without even asking your opinions.»

«Don't worry I'm not mad at you. I'm glad we're having this discussion; I was getting really tired of hiding my feelings from you.»
Yuta smiles, his hand now resting on Jaehyun's shoulder, comforting him.

Should he tell him about Sicheng?
Should he?
Should he not?
«I have another thing to tell you.»
Jaehyun tells, he can't hide from Yuta that Sicheng is his ex, Yuta needs to know.

«Go ahead.»
He says, his hand still on Jaehyun's shoulder.

«The guy you like, it's Dong Sicheng?»
Jaehyun asks him, making sure they're talking about the same Sicheng.

«Yes, you know him?»
Yuta frowns, probably surprised that Jaehyun knows Sicheng's surname.

«He's the one who made me realize I was gay.»
Jaehyun confesses.
It's weird saying this out loud.

«You dated Sicheng?»
Yuta looks incredulous.

«It was one year ago, before the start of the school year. We dated the whole summer.»
Jaehyun starts to explain.

«Why did you guys break up?»

«He wanted us to be in an official relationship, he wanted me to do my coming out but I didn't want to, I was scared. All this was so new for me and I got scared. He broke up with me, he didn't want to hide, and we never really talk again after. I understand why you like him, you two would make a lovely couple.»

Yuta says nothing for a minute, processing all that Jaehyun said. Yuta stands up and suddenly takes Jaehyun in his arms.
Jaehyun hugs him back, holding him close.

«You know I love you? You're the best of all the best friends.»
Yuta says, breaking the silence, not letting him go.

«You're exaggerating Yuta.»

«No I'm not!»
Yuta laughs loud.

«Is Taeyong going back to school?»
Yuta asks, looing really concerned.

«Yes, he's coming back on Monday.»

Yuta just nods his head.
«You want to stay? We could order a pizza.»
He asks Jaehyun.

«No, I'm going to see Taeyong, he's going home today.»
Jaehyun declines his invitation, wanting to spend time with his sweetie.

«Wait, I thought Taeyong had a boyfriend?»
Yuta says, frowning his eyebrows.

«They were fake dating. It was for protect him from...us...»
He tells, his heart hurting so bad by saying that.

«I hope you two will be happy now.»
Yuta says, giving Jaehyun his famous healing smile.

«Thanks, see you later.»
Jaehyun thanks Yuta for his kindness.

«Don't worry dude, see you later.»

When Jaehyun sits in his car, he repeats the scene again in his head.
He never thought about Yuta being gay. He and Sicheng would be a lovely couple, he should maybe try to help them to get together?

You have a new message.
From: Sweetie💓
Hey baby, I'm home. I miss you. Can you come over?

Jaehyun smiles so hard he thinks his jaw is going to hurt.
He's so in love...

He replies to the text then starts his car to take his way toward Taeyong's house.
After a fifteen-minute drive, he parks his car in the drive. He knocks loudly on the door and this time he's not bleeding with an open wound.
Things are changing.

Taeyong opens the door wide and shots him a lovely smile.
«I'm happy to see you baby.»
Taeyong says, empathizing the nickname.
«Come in.»

————————————————
bonjour,

here's the chapter of today, hope yall like it. thanks for the 14k! it really means a lot to me.

love yall <3

anyway,
next chapter next sunday, please look forward to it!

- 𝔃𝓪𝓬𝓴