6.🥃...ADDICT...🥃

Overnight SEAN XIAO XIAN changed from a Happy, Smiling, Talented Student to a Brat, Drug Addict and Party Animal. He still excelled in studies. But he became reckless towards life. Abusing drugs, alcohol, parting wild, taking part in dangerous bettings, street side car racing,  dangerous life threatening challenges, all became a part of his life. As if he didn't care about his life anymore. And took it for Granted.

After His Mother's demise, he felt a deep void inside

After His Mother's demise, he felt a deep void inside. And to fulfil it, he turned reckless, because there was no one left to turn to at this miserable stage of his life. His father had busied himself in work completely to deal with his own loneliness and pain in life. And he seldom had any time for SEAN. Which made SEAN more frustrated and depressed. He longed for Love, for somebody to understand him, support him and there was Nobody.

It all started one day, while he was sitting at a remote place in his College Campass. One of the most infamous rowdy approached him. His name was WEN PENG.

WEN PENG was a drug distributor in the college

WEN PENG was a drug distributor in the college. He was always in search of targets. And, Rich Vulnerable Kids were his first preference. He had been observed SEAN for a Long Time now. He was always accompanied everywhere by bodyguards. Came to college in expensive cars. PENG gathered information on SEAN. He became well aware of everything, including his current vunrable situation.

PENG knew though SEAN was the most influential kid of the college, he was as naive and innocent of worldly affairs as a 10 years old. He had seen him from the start of the college. When other kids were watching porn and involved in youth experiences, SEAN was still engrossed in studies and reading romantic novels. When other talked about movies like NOTEBOOK, TITANIC, ORIGINAL SIN, THE CONCUBINES, GAME OF THORNS ect SEAN watched THE KARATE KID, SPIDER MAN, BABY'S DAY OUT, TOM & JERRY, SCOOBY  DOO ect...

When gathering information about him, PENG almost rolled his eyes. Sometimes over protective parents made their children the most vulnerable and easy prey for the likes of him. He then smirked. The only heir of well known Billionaire XIAO Family, had recently lost his Beloved Mother. Meant, he was Depressed and Frustrated. Perfect Prey.