Ghost Story

Season 5, episode 2.

Words: 3,8K

Meme credits: Somebody6x3 (Told you I would make it.)

"Uhh, whatever. Cole." Jay muttered.

Cole exclaimed happily, walking towards Y/n. Kai hung his head.

"What's up with these two?" Nya whispered to Jay, sighing.

"I don't know. But I don't like it." Jay whispered back.

"Hey, Y/n." Cole said shyly, walking towards her. The bounty was shaking pretty violently, still, Y/n managed to stand still. They were still going high-speed, because Morro was still following them.

"Hey." She muttered back, not paying attention to who it was.

There was an awkward silence.

"So....Uhh... How do you know him?" He asked, immediately regretting asking.

"Morro?" He hummed in response, "Okay; I-I need to tell this to someone. But please promise me to not tell Jay."

"I won't. I promise."

"Alright. It started at the 'final battle.' When you, Kai, Jay and Zane were under control by the Overlord's dark matter, a voice whispered something about how to free you from it, so ya'll could help Lloyd. I did what it said, and you guys were freed. When we parted ways, when Zane 'died', he was mostly my only company until I started helping Dareth. Then, at the tournament of elements, it revealed itself as Morro. Him. The previous master of wind and all, but deceased. He said he knew my past, and he told it. Every single thing he knew about it. Along the rest of the tournament, we kinda, I don't know, bonded. Now he possessed Lloyd - while I was watching - and I-I didn't, I still don't, know what to do. He's not fighting against me if he doesn't have a reason to. What if all he told me about my past is fake? Or when he doesn't care about me anymore? He's a ghost. And I promised him to make him alive again. But now I doubt any of you would want that. Already. And maybe I don't want to make him alive now. He has Lloyd under it's control..."

"And... Don't tell Jay. But I'm adopted... He is as well. Our mother was the master of storm. She got twins, me and Jay, when the previous master of lightning and previous master of wind, Morro, just died. Jay got the lightning part of storm passed down, as I got wind. This also means me and Morro are not related. And that me and Jay are real twins. Our mother left us at Ed and Edna's Scrap N' Junk, who decided to raise us."

"Wow... Uhh.. That's a lot... Oh god, I'm terrible at helping..." Cole decides to embrace her.

"I hope this is enough..." He nervously chuckles.

"It is. Thank you." She muttered back, smiling in his arms.

Morro, even when he was further away, could see them. He growled angrily and tries to catch up.

"Take positions." Wu instructed Kai, Jay and Zane.

Cole realised the situation they were in, and let go. "Ah, I give you this much. That Ninja never quits."

"And we won't either." Y/n replied, letting go as well. The other ninja ran onto deck, as Morro reached the bounty. He fired a ball of ghost energy at the ship, making Nya turn the ship.

"The cannons!" Cole shouted at Jay, who nodded and ran over to the cannons.

Jay fired the cannons at Morro, but missed. Morro shot another ball of ghost energy at them, and Nya turned the ship with a sharp turn. Jay fell out the seat, "Aah! Let me get this straight. You're just telling us now that you had another pupil before us, and now his cursed spirit has possessed Lloyd, all so that he can take your staff?"