🐢 57 🐢

No one's POV

The next morning is calm. Waves hitting the beach with soft splashing noises. Light breeze is playing with palm leaves and few birds are singing.

Everyone in the house is asleep. Jimin and Taehyung are cuddling together in their crib. Namjoon is spooning Seokjin, Heechul is using the chest of his partner as a pillow. Yesung is curled into a small ball and sucks on his pacifier. They are sleeping after the long day full of fun and they also need energy for today.

Namjoon and Seokjin know this place very well so they arranged a few trips for the whole group. They are going to visit Maui Ocean center because Namjoon's friend Hoseok is the director of the aquarium so they are going to get some special treatment. Seokjin woke up and carefully moved Namjoon's arms away because he needs to get up to cook breakfast. Seokjin goes into the kitchen and prepared breakfast for everyone and then needs to wake them up. He sneaked back in their bedroom and kissed cheeks off his babies. Jimin woke up almost immediately but Taehyung only whined and his eyes stayed closed. Seokjin chuckled and picked up Jimin. He put his baby on the bed next to Namjoon and then picked up Taehyung. Jimin is already working on waking up Namjoon by tugging on his ears and nose. Seokjin took of Jimin's pull-up and wipes his bum and crotch before putting him in a fresh pull-up. Then he turned to Taehyung who is snuggling to his daddy and rubs his naked tummy. Taehyung is slowly waking up while his mommy changes his pull-up and then he is carried in the kitchen. Taehyung and Jimin are sitting in their highchairs and Seokjin goes to wake up the smallest baby in the house. Seokjin crept in the other bedroom and sees that Siwon and Heechul are still fast asleep. Seokjin creeped to the crib and silently cooed over the small baby. He slowly picked him up and quickly left the bedroom before Yesung can make some noise. The diaper between Yesung's leg is hanging low because it was heavily used during the last night so Seokjin heads in the nearest bathroom to change him. Yesung is whining a bit because of the cold air hitting his bum but Seokjin is quick and soon closed the tapes on sides of the diaper. He tries to comb Yesung's messy hair with his fingers but it is useless. Yesung's hair continues in sticking everywhere. Seokjin sat him down in his highchair and Yesung tilts his head back. He is still sleepy and rubs his eyes with his small fists. Jimin and Taehyung are eating on their own but Yesung needs Seokjin's assistance. Meanwhile, Siwon and Heechul wake up. Heechul immediately goes to the crib but found it empty. He is terrified for a few seconds but then realized that no one could get in the house. Heechul left the bedroom and hears the voice coming from the kitchen. He goes there and smiled.

"Here comes an airplane!"

Seokjin is flying with a spoon full of oatmeal and landed with the spoon in Yesung's mouth. The little one smiled and happily eats. Heechul kissed the top of his head and tickles him under his chin. Siwon poured himself a cup of coffee and starts to drink. Namjoon is telling them about their trip and Seokjin goes to dress his boys. Siwon grabs Yesung under armpits and carefully picked him up from his highchair. He carried Yesung in their bedroom and laid him down on the bed so he can have free hands to pick up some clothes for him. Heechul has already prepared Yesung's clothes in small stacks and each stack means one outfit. Siwon takes one stack and put it on the bed. He undressed Yesung and left him only in his diaper and goes to get dressed too. Siwon put on pair of thin beige pants and a simple white T-shirt. He put his brown leather sandals aside and went back to Yesung who is bitting on the edge of a blanket while squirming around to get in the head of the big bed. Siwon peeked inside the diaper and sees that Yesung is currently working on number two. He gave him some privacy and fixed the blankets and stuffed animals in the baby's crib. After a few more grunts and whimpers, Yesung is done and Siwon changed him. He grabs white sleeveless top with black and white dots on collar and pulled Yesung's arms through the holes. It has popper fastenings on the back so it is easy to dress the fussing baby and Siwon fixed the cute collar. The shorts are made from soft cotton and it is matching with the collar, it has black and white dots. The elasticated waist so it isn't squeezing him anywhere.

Heechul comes out of the bathroom wearing a dusty rose shirt and white shorts while packing Yesung's diaper bag. Siwon is putting on his sandals and Heechul takes Yesung's white sandals. The shoes have fastening strap with buckle so Yesung won't take them off, he can't run around an aquarium with bare feet. Heechul put sunglasses on Yesung to protect his eyes and they go in the living room where is Namjoon fighting with Jimin and Taehyung. The littles don't want to wear shoes so when Namjoon finishes putting on shoes on one of his boys and turns his attention to the other one, then the first one quickly takes them off and the frustrated daddy has to start again. Heechul bounces Yesung on his hip and pointed on his shoes.

"Try shoes with straps."

Namjoon only sighed and goes to look if they have some shoes like these. Yesung is sucking on his pacifier while hugging his mommy around the neck. He doesn't even care about where are they going, he is happy that he is with his mommy. Namjoon finally managed to get shoes on Jimin and Taehyung and they can get in the car. It is a big Range Rover SUV so they can fit in the car quite well. Namjoon is driving, on the passenger seat is sitting Seokjin. On the second row of seat are sitting the three littles in their booster car seats and behind them are Heechul and Siwon. They arrived at the aquarium and Hoseok is already waiting there for them. He introduced himself to Siwon and Heechul and leaded everyone inside. There is a minimum of employees after all Hoseok is a marine biologist, he can show them his aquarium.

Jimin and Taehyung are perfect brothers in their matching outfits. Taehyung is wearing a grey polo shirt and white shorts with tennis print and Jimin is wearing a light blue polo shirt and navy blue shorts with tennis print. They are perfect but so naughty. Jimin and Taehyung are tapping on the glass tanks no matter what adults say to them. Yesung is carried by his daddy and sucks on his pacifier while faintly listening to Hoseok who is speaking about all the creatures from oceans. After a few tanks full of fishes and dolphins, they moved to a huge exhibition with sharks. Jimin and Taehyung are amazed by the giant creatures but Yesung is scared. He hides his face in the crook of his daddy's neck and started to cry. He doesn't like this! Siwon rushes away from there with Yesung and sat down on a bench while others are still watching the sharks. Yesung calmed down when the shark's cold eyes aren't watching him and his daddy is showing him cute otters. Soon the rest came and Hoseok shows them more amazing animals before he led them to a pool with turtles and Yesung lighten up. He lifted his head and quickly sucks on the pacifier while staring at his most favorite animals. Hoseok heard from Namjoon about Yesung's love toward turtles. Turtles are swimming around in the pool and Hoseok extended his arms toward Siwon.

"Can I hold him?"

Siwon hesitantly handed Yesung to him and Hoseok kneeled down next to the pool. He gently grabs Yesung's hand and slowly dipped their hands in the water. Yesung happily shrieked because one small turtle came to meet him. His small fingers touch the small creature and Yesung's lips formed into O. Jimin and Taehyung are bored because turtles aren't nice or active. After a long while only Yesung, Siwon and Hoseok stayed. The baby is captivated and doesn't want to leave but they can't spend the whole day there staring on the turtles.

At the end of their trip, they all entered a gift shop. Jimin and Taehyung are choosing one of the many 3D puzzles while Yesung is immersed in the cute stuffed animals around. He takes plush mama & baby beluga and really likes it. Then Yesung remembers Ryeowook, he has to get a gift for his friend who is back in South Korea. After a while, he chose pink sea otter stuffy and Heechul paid for the littles toys. Hoseok goes to have lunch with them and he is really nice after all Namjoon and Seokjin wouldn't be friends with someone bad. After lunch Hoseok says goodbye to them because he has to work. They head home because Yesung needs his nap and Jimin with Taehyung should also take one. They need to calm down because they are getting too loud and it is upsetting Yesung. Finally, they arrive home and Heechul carried Yesung in their bedroom. He undressed him and changed his diaper while the little one is getting mad. He is tired and his head is starting to hurt but finally, his mommy tucked him in his crib. Heechul swaddled him in a blanket so he won't be cold and then gave him back his pacifier which fell out of his mouth during the diaper change. Only Yesung's head and legs are peeking out of the blanket and he feels so safe and small. He snuggles closer to Heechul's hand which is stroking his hair and closed his eyes. Heechul is watching Yesung falling asleep and prays that Jimin and Taehyung won't wake him up again.