Cap 24

Sana pov

I woke up at 7 am really excited for today. It's our 2 anniversary, I need to prepare something.

Usually it's always her to surprise me so this year I will make a change.

I need help so I called Dahyun. I felt guilty waking her up but it's for a worth cause.

"Sana unnie why are you taking me up?" she whined because outside it's a cold and it's still early.

"just follow me"

"okay now that we are here, what's that you want to talk about?" she asked when we arrived at the roof.

"today it's Tzuyu and I anniversary" I said and she open fully her eyes "so I was thinking to do something for her"

"that's so cute, what's in your mind?" she was excited.

"cooking. I know she misses her family so I thought to prepare her a few Chinese dishes and create a romantic dinner"

"great. And how does that involve me?"

"well you need to take her outside"

"you know it's impossible"

"but you need or you can help me create it without her knowing. I just need to have a few hours"

"Sana unnie I don't think we can still do it. Of course she will discover it"

"please? Pretty? ~"

"okay fine I will try to take her out,but the members....... they can't know they will tell her and it won't be safe"

"thank you Dahyun~~. I love you to the moon and back!" I screamed

"They can hear you! I love you too unnie"

"Dahyun" I took Dahyun hand and stare at her. "thanks"

"no problem. All for my favourite unnie " Dahyun pinched my cheeks making me shy "are you shy shy shy?"

"stop it" I  whined blushing.

Fortunately she offered her help if not I didn't know what to do. I looked at her thankfully.

We stayed there a few more minutes to plan the dinner and all the things we need.

We were both tired so we walked back downstair. When I arrived in the room strangely Tzu wasn't under the cover but hearing the shower on I thought she was in there.

Too tired to join her I fell asleep.

I woke up again around 11 because of someone who was screaming. When I went to check what was happening all of them shut up.

"what's happening?" I asked before looking around not finding my babe "where's Chewy?"

"we don't know" Chaeyoung whispered but I could hear it.

"what?! Are you joking? " I asked

"did you saw her this morning?" Jeongyeon asked

"Humm..... before I went outside she was sleeping and after when a came back she was in the shower"

"what hour?"

"around 7/8, why?" Jeongyeon and Nayeon looked at each other.

"we were the one in the shower" Nayeon said.

"where did you go at that hour?" Jihyo asked. I looked at Dahyun and she was nodding. I need to tell them.

"I was at the roof with Dahyun discussing what to do for our anniversary"

"I totally forgot!" Mina said hitting her head "maybe she went out to buy you something or to make you a surprise"

"maybe..... Let's wait and see what happen" Jihyo said

"if she doesn't have a good reason to went away without saying nothing, I will smack her head" Nayeon said walking out to the living room to watch the TV with the other.

I stayed in the kitchen being positive about Tzuyu leaving for a good reason. I took all the ingredients I needed and started to cook the Chinese dishes.

After 4 hours I finally end to prepare the dishes, now the only part missing is the place. I thought the most romantic was the roof so I went there to make it more romantic. What I didn't know was that Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon were also there.

I was going to let them know I was there but I suddenly stop when I heard their conversation.

"what are we going to do?" Jeongyeon asked with a worry tone

"I tried to call her but she never picked up" Jihyo added

"idem..... Do you also notice the van key is missing?" Nayeon

"what!? Why didn't you said it before?!" Jihyo screamed

"lower your voice Thomas. We don't want them to hear" Jeongyeon

"well I thought you already notice it...... What if she took it?" Nayeon massage her head "she doesn't have a fucking license! What if something happen?"

"calm your mum spirit. Let's not think negative" Jihyo

"what are we going to say to the other? And Sana? 'girls you know Tzuyu is nowhere to be found and she took the van key!'" Jeongyeon said sarcastically

"we c-----"

"Girls" I said walking to them. My voice was trembling.

"Sana. Let's not think negative" Jihyo rubbed my arms

"how can I not?!" I yelled at them "today was supposed to be a special day for us. Why did she leave?! What if something bad happen to her?!" I sobbed.
They hugged me but my worries didn't leave.

Slowly i walked to the railing and look across me.

'Chewy where are you? Come back it's our day today. I was supposed to make you happy. It was supposed to be us together not you away again' I talked to myself looking at the sun going down.

"Sana let's go back in. It's kind of cold now" Nayeon dragged me back in the dorm with Jeongyeon.