Chapter four

Recap: " OH MY GOD! I got you so good I didn't realize I was that good of an actress."

Toms p.o.v 

I looked at her wide eyed then I went back to being a hard ass and I shoved a cloth in her mouth and I put duck tape across her mouth, and continued to tie her hands but this time I was pulling the rope really tight.... I can't fucking believe I fell for that. I thought to my self as i got up and left the room making damn sure I locked it.

Jolene's p.o.v 

 son of a bitch I should not have said anything because I would not be put in this position right now as I sighed through my nose.

Time skip!

I must have fallen asleep because I heard pitter patter of, dog paws? I opened my eyes and looked through my hair that was parted, I noticed the door was open and I saw the cutest staffy I have ever seen. 

she must have shoved the door open... But how the door was locked I thought, than I heard Tom calling a name I listend intently to what name he was calling and it was Tessa, huh that must be the staffie's name, I heard heavy footing of Tom's feet and I shut my eyes closed but it was too late the dog was already on my lap licking my face, I started to twist my face from side to side to see if i can get the dog to stop heavily licking my face but there was no use i could not use my hands because they were bound behind my back. 

I heard chuckling, I snapped my head up at Tom glaring at him while he was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. I must have caught his attention when I snapped my head up because he looked directly into my eyes and noticed I was glaring at him, if looks could kill he would be dead on the spot, but we live in a world where that shit does not happen.

He straighten back up and walked up twords me and I looked down and avoided him as much as possible until he crouched down his knee's popping in the process, so that he was now eye level to me. He reached out with his left hand, and I turned my head the other way, but he just grabbed my chin and turn my face back to face him softly but firm at the same time and he slowly but careful not to hurt me took of the tape and took out the now disgustingly spit soaked cloth out of my mouth. He parted his lips like he was going to speak but then sealed his lips back shut then he opened his mouth again and spoke. " would you like to eat or should i just untie you and take you to my guest room to get washed up?"

I looked at him wide eyed and opened my mouth to speak but all that came out was a squeak, my mouth was so dry that as I ran my toung over my teeth it would stick every now and again i just shook my head. He then realized that my mouth must have been dry so he walked to the left of me flicked on a switch he must be in the bath room i heard running water and what sounded like a glass being filled he walked back set the glass aside and un-tide my hands, but i still could not go any wear, my waist was still tied to the back of the chair he handed me the glass and I grabbed the glass and I filled my mouth with water and then I swallowed. then I said " I'm not very hungry." but my stomach disagreed by growling. 

Toms p.o.v

I un-tide Jolene fully and then I walked her to the dining table where there was three spots that had food " I'm assuming your friend is joining us too?" Jolene said, "yes, yes he is. he lives here too." I responded with, she just nodded her head. I took her to the spot closest to mine so if she tried to run I could grab her, I pulled out her chair and I was surprised that she sat there silent no smart ass comment. she sat down and clasped her hands in her lap while her left leg was bouncing like crazy and she didn't look around she stared at her clasped hands. I sat down and I yelled for Haz to come down. she jumped when I did so, I looked at her for a couple of seconds before Haz came bounding in with Tessa at his heals, and he spoke " oh! she's joining us?" she jumped again and snapped her head up. I noticed that and I looked at her it seemed like she was about to bolt out of her chair.

Jolene p.o.v

My leg was shaking vigorously I was anxious and I just wanted to get up and bolt out of this house and back to my own, I wanted to see colby, but I can't because the person that I am seated next to blew his brains out with out a second thought. Yeah he owed the Holland family money but why did he have to i could have made a deal and figured something out, and why did he care enough to kidnap me? Why couldn't he just have blown my own brains out too. So many thoughts were swirling in my head to the point i did not even touch my food I wasn't hungry anymore. I need to find a way out.... as I was sitting there spiraling down the rabbit hole, until I felt a cold nose touch my leg and I slightly jumped but I looked down under the table and I saw the cute little blue staffy known as tessa.

I reached my hand down slowly and I started to scratch the top of her head and behind her ear and she leaned into my touch, and it seemed like all my nerves melted away as I stared down at the blue staffy,  her soft furr was still shiny and bright even with her under the table.

After a while I felt two pairs of eye burrnig into my very none existing soul (get it cause she's a ginger... Ill go home now) I slowly looked up still petting the staffy Tom was looking at me and then he said... "she's beautiful isnt she?" "Yes, yes she is." I replied back. "You haven't touched your food, are you not hungry anymore?" Asked Tom.

Time skip!

Jolene p.o.v

I was sitting on a plush bed in one of the guest room's, fiddling with the silk sheets. I have already walked around the room and poked around at every single thing. I would like to take a shower but, I have no spare clothing. It was like I said it out loud, Tom had knocked on my door and said "uh, I, uh have some clothing for you unless you want to sleep in jeans and a bloddy button up shirt." I did not even realize there was blood on my button up blouse. "Yeah i would like the clothing.... I uh wanna not be in these clothing anymore, hence it has my brother's blood all over it." As i gestured to the button up blouse. Toms eyes were open wide when he heard me say my brothers blood, its like this asshole just shot and forgot. "Uh yeah sorry about that." He said as he rubbed his hand behind his neck. " No, you aren't." "What?" " No. You. Are. Not. Sorry." Tom sat there flabbergasted his lips parting and closing until he said. "Your right im not sorry. I shot him because I saw him twist the gun twords you." "Tsk, yeah right he was aiming at you. My twin would never shoot me." I responded back "then how did i hit him in the temple?" Thoes words were just spiraling in my head, why would colby want to shoot me....

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●
Yikes 100+ readers I'm glad some are liking this story. Wow uhh okay than, i hope you enjoyed this chapter yes it was all over the place but its to plan for the next chapter where shit goes down.