111 ~ back to korea

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Lisa's hand was in hers as they walked quietly down the boardwalk.

The sun creating an orange hue over everything they could see. People enjoying the last bit of an Australian summer before the cold would hit and they'd have to bundle up for winter activities instead.

She smiled and walked a little closer to Lisa. Not wanting to separate from her.

"It's beautiful." Lis spoke, looking over the beach and ocean.

"The sea?"

"Australia."

Lisa looked over to her and pinched her cheek. "I like your home."

She looked down and grinned before stepping forward and wrapping her arms around Lisa. "It's your home too now."

Kisses were placed on her neck and cheek before Lisa snuggled her head against Roseanne's.

They embraced for a minute before she smiled and spoke up again. "Will I get to see Thailand?"

"Of course." Lisa replied. Pulling away and running some fingers through her hair. "I think it's your turn to meet my grandparents."

"Are they sweet?"

"Yes. In their own special way. There's just one problem..."

"Which is?" She questioned nervously.

"They only speak Thai."

"Oh."

Lisa rubbed her cheek then dropped her hand. Lacing their fingers again. "I'm sure you guys will still get along well."

"Or... I could help your mom with her english, and have her teach me Thai?" She suggested as they walked further down the beach.

"Hm, that sounds nice." Lisa smiled. "I think my mom would like that."

"I think so too."

They continued their walk rather quietly. Pointing out things they would see that was cute or interesting, Lisa taking some pictures of them, before making their way back to the main road and finding a place to eat.

After searching the streets, they soon found a quiet cafe and made their way inside. Lisa and her walking over to some seats where she sat and Lis kissed her forehead before heading up front to order them some food and drinks.

Roseanne smiled and watched Lisa as she did.

This week was the first week of March, meaning Lisa's birthday was coming up.

She hadn't put a ton of thought into what to get her girlfriend yet, but the more time they spend together, the more Chaeyoung knows she wants to be with Lisa forever.

The way Lisa makes her feel, it literally brought her back from nothing.

Roseanne felt like a completely new person. Even though her 'new' self was actually her old self.