Chapter 24

This chapter will be short since I don't remember a lot because of what I'm going through. So this chapter will kinda be made up. Thx lovies! Enjoy!

~~~~~

I wake up to water being splashed on my face and someone shaking me. "Veronica! Wake up!"

I scream and jump up, slapping the person's face for waking me. "OUCH!" The person screams. I look down at the person lying on the floor in pain. Woopsies. I would've said sorry if I really wanted to but I didn't cause it was Carl.

For some reason, me and Carl have this hatred for each other ever since we fought about our dad's. I look at Carl again to see him bleeding and a big red mark. A normal human can't do that on a regular basis, especially since its the zombie apocalypse and nobody has the energy.

That's when I see something. Its almost like a flashback playing in my mind but its of the future. Its a man with an eye patch standing on top of a tank with an army of people. He was saying something about wanting this prison. That can't be real, I mean I've gotten a future flashback before but it never happened.

I snap back into reality and see Carl still on the ground. Out of all the times I hurt him, I actually feel sorry now. "Oh my god! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, it was just a natural reflex!"

"Yeah, your real sorry" He says back, standing up.

"I'm serious! Jeez, I'm saying sorry can't you except that?!" I fire back.

Carl just gives me a dirty look and starts to head to the guard tower door. "Breakfast is ready by the way"

"Let me at least help you clean your face. Anything to show you I'm sorry."

"What so you can hurt me more? Well, no" With that he slams the door behind him and trudges down the stairs, leaving me there to feel bad for him. I'm not letting home get to me, and I'm gonna play the game too.

I grab my bag of clothes and head out the door of the gaurd tower. Once inside the prison, I head to the bathroom we found in cell block 'C'. Turning on the shower, I take off my clothes and quickly wash my body and hair.

I turn off the shower and wrap a towel I found around my body, also wrapping another one around my head. I walk over to a sink and look in my reflection. Honestly, I look a lot better than I did before I got a shower.

After about 3 minutes, I take the towel off from around my body and quickly change into my clothes (On the side) and take the towel off around my head.

I remember something I found on a run and grab 2 boxes out of my bag. One of them is blonde hair dye and the other one is black.

30 min. time skip:

30 minutes later, I have successfully dyed my hair fully blonde and dyed the ends of my long, now blonde hair, black. I put everything back in my bag and head out the door of the bathroom.

I put my bag in an empty cell and walk into the kitchen seeing new faces.

"Veronica meet Andrea, Ashley, and Haley." Rick says.

I look over at Carl to see him looking at the girls. One of the girls, I'm pretty sure it was Haley, looked over at him. He winked and she looked back down at the ground, blushing as red as a tomato.

"Nice to meet ya" I say, shaking their hands like we're at a dinner party.

"What did ya do to yer hair?!" Daryl says, eyeing it like its gonna fly away or something. I only dyed it, I didn't cut it all off or anything.

"If you can't tell, I dyed it." I say back smartl, earning a chuckle from the 3 girls that are new to the prison. Daryl just rolls his eyes and walks away.

"Let me show you girls around this place" Carl says, getting up and locking arms with Andrea and Ashley. *Cough* Man Whore *Cough*. He smirks at me and walks out of the cell block.

This is the game I'm playing. 'Hard to get'. All I need to do is find some hot guys and play along. Pretty simple right? WRONG.