Chapter 5: Trouble pt 1

''Finally guys, what took you so long?'' Mikaela asks, as soon as she sees us.

''Are you kidding me now? Khloe practically brought us with the speed of the light. I still feel my stomach sick'' I say.

''Well we would've been here earlier, if we didn't wait for Ms. Perfect to find the right outfit.''

''What are you talking about. It took me only 5 minutes to get ready.'' I exclaim, looking at my clothes. I'm wearing boyfriend jeans, white crop top and a black leather jacket.

''Right. And another 10 finding a way to sneak out without your mom hears us''' Khloe adds.

''Which reminds me, if she finds out i'm not inside my bedroom by the time she wakes up, i'm dead meat.''

''God, stop complaining, we have much bigger problems to deal with'' She says, rolling her eyes.

''Are you done?'' Mikaela raises an eybrow.

''NO'' we yell in one voice.

''Ok. Let's find out where that bitch went and then you can keep fighting.'' she tells us, turning on her heels.

*

After about 30 minutes looking all over the campus, bumping into drunk people and couples making out, we decide to change our tactic and split out.

I stayed with Mikaela, while Khloe took her car to drive around the campus. We have more posibilities to find her in that way.

''My feet are killling me." Mikaela complains.

I look at her shoes. ''Why would you wear high heels on a party like this?'' I ask.

''And where are you expecting me to wear them? At a funeral?'' she responds saracastically.

While she is too busy taking her shoes off, I deal Zoey's number for the 100th time.

No luck.

''Honestly if we find her i'm going to kill her.'' I say irritated.

''Yeah. Count me in.'' Mikaela, responds with a sigh, rubbing her feet.

''I'm going to find some water. Please stay here. I can't lose you too'' I say.

She nods.

I walk on the other side of the street when a guy, bumps into me.

''Shoot. Sorry'' he says clearly drunk.

''Don't worry about it.'' I respond. ''Do you perhaps know where I can find some water?'''

''Water? Noooo.. but what about a little drink?'' he says, offering a bottle to me.

''No thanks.'' I reply.

''You lose.'' He shrugs walking by.

Suddenly, I hear Mikaela's voice shouting at me from the other side of the street.

''The guy! Daphne, the guy!'' she yells, running over me.

I look at her confused as she takes her shoe and throws it on the guy's head.

I open my mouth in shock. What the hell...

She quickly puts her leg on top of his torso, holding him down.

''He...he knows.....'' she pants.

''What?'' I say looking at ler with big eyes.

''He knows the guy Zoey left with.''

I glance at him. ''Do you?''

''What are you talking about...get off me crazy bitch.'' He shouts.

''Oh shut up. My best friend left with one of your dudes. Where is he?'' she asks in a demanding tone.