Prolouge

Lincoln was walking on the sidewalk with a dejected look on his face. He had just ran away from his house to get away from Lori and Lynn who seemed to have it out for him for whatever reason or whatever. Sighing...He quickly kept walking while thinking about having a friend...a friend who would be loyal and possibly protective of him when things get rough. However he shook his head about the thought since their was no way that anyone would protect him from the combined forces of Lynn and Lori.

Suddenly...Lincoln heard some trash cans cluttering next to him and slowly cheecked it out.

"Hello...Any one here?" Lincoln Asked. He didn't get an answer and turned to leave before he heard something whimpering next to his feet. He looked down and saw a dog...possibly a husky that had white fur and blue eyes.

"Hello...What are you doing here?" Lincoln Asked. The husky just panted out him and raised itself off of the ground showing it's ribs which meant that it was starving.

"You poor thing...You must be starving. Well...How about I take care of that for you...if you let me." Lincoln Said.

The husky nodded and careful jumped into Lincoln's arms ready to get the care and attention that it needed from him. As Lincoln carefully walked home with his new companion, he had no idea that the husky would change his life...

For the better or worse.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋