A Neat Little Bow

Well... This is it. You thought to yourself, slowly clambering out of your car and onto the paved street. In front of you lay Freddy Fazbear's pizza, shrouded in the darkness of the night. Several clouds milled overhead, and bright flashes of lightning sparked from time to time. You glanced up at the clouds. Well... guess the weather gods really like to set a scene. you though. Nontheless, it was time. Time to finally end this. Time to put a little bow on this story. You opened the trunk of your car, and walked around to the back. Reaching in, you pulled out the axe that you had put in earlier. After double checking to make sure you had your gun, you took a deep breath of the warm night air, and walked up to the front doors. You pulled out the keys to the doors, and raised them to the lock, only to notice that the doors were ever so slightly agar.

Strange. Shouldn't they be locked?

You slowly put the keys back in your pocket, and pushed open the door, axe in hand. All the lights in the building were off, and the building itself was dead silent. The creeping feeling that something was wrong began to set in, but you shook your head quickly, as if trying to dislodge the thoughts. Nobody else is supposed to be here but you. It was almost guaranteed that Vincent wouldn't be here, especially after what happened last night. You pulled out your flashlight, and, after turning it on, began to walk through the building. You walked up to the main stage, only to see that the toy animatronics were missing.

Definitely strange. No -- More than that. Something is wrong.

You quickly checked your watch. 11:45. No. They shouldn't be active yet. Then why are they already gone? You shined your flashlight around the main party room. None of the animatronics were in sight. You took a deep breath, released it, and continued forward. You walked over to Pirate's Cove, and peered inside.

Something happened here. Most of the chairs inside had been knocked over, and tossed around the room haphazardly. The curtains on the stage had been ripped down, deep claw marks torn into them. Payne wasn't in sight, but that wasn't all that surprising, given what had happened. Shining the flashlight on the walls of the room, an even more chilling sight was beheld. Deep gashes into the walls spelled out the words "Save us". You stared at it for a few moments, grip on your axe tightening. Maybe they'd see this as saving them. Or maybe they wouldn't. It doesn't matter much. Turning your back on the grisly scene, you walked out of Pirate's Cove. Just then, you noticed something. There were small scratches on the floor tiles, leading out of Pirate's Cove, and going down the main hall. Scratches that could only be the result of an animatronic dragging itself -- or BEING dragged -- on the floor.

You decided to follow the gashes. They lead directly to the Parts and Service room. You glanced up at the door for a few moments, before placing your ear against it, listening for any sounds of activity inside. Suddenly, there was a loud crash from inside the room, followed by someone inside loudly swearing. There was the metallic screech of metal on metal as something heavy threw itself, or perhaps, was thrown, inside the room. You stepped back from the door, and quickly reached for the handle, moving to open the door. Only, the door was locked. Strange again. Why would somebody lock the door? You were interrupted from your thoughts by the sound of loud gunshots from the other side. Dread settled heavily in your stomach. Why would somebody bring a gun?

Then it hit you. Vincent. He seemed all for the idea of "taking care of the animatronics", as you were doing now. Was it possible that both you and him had the same idea? Well, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? You put both hands on the axe, and quickly brought it down over your head, slamming it into the doorknob. The doorknob bent to an odd angle, but still kept the door shut. It persisted for a few more hits, before snapping off and clattering to the ground on the fourth. You kicked the door open, and surveyed the scene on the inside. As you had guessed, Vincent was inside, still pointing a revolver at the fallen animatronic before him. It was Toy Bonnie. He glanced up as you entered, but he strangely didn't seem all that surprised to see you.