Chapter 1 - A Heroes Goodbye

1 - I don't own Percy Jackson (Rick Riordan does) or Agents of Shield/Avenger (Marvel does) - this disclaimer is for this chapter and all chapters to come - but I do own the plot.
2 - I am writing this on a tablet so spelling and grammar may be quiet bad.
3 - I have a few ideas of were to take this story so I will try not to make it like other stories.
4 - If you have any ideas on this story please comment I need all the help I can get.
5 - I have changed some of the original story to fit into my ideas

Chapter 1 - A Heroes Goodbye
Percy

I limp out of the ruins of what used to be my home. The cabins were now ashes in the wind and the forest was all but destroyed.

In short; Camp Half Blood is gone. It was Gaia's last act to break us. She failed. But with nowhere to go what will happen to us.

Many demigods are traveling to Camp Jupiter or Olympus, some were looking to me for direction, but I was lost in a never ending circle of grief.

They were all gone. Dead. My cousins. My best friend. My love. They are all gone. It was all my fault. I couldn't save them.

I want to roll up into a ball and die, but I have to remain strong. I am a leader, a hero, a saviour. I have to show the way.

"Everybody," I shout, catching their attention, "head for Camp Jupiter, they are our friends now and should help. I will stay back and look for stragglers or anyone that might of got trapped."

They all hurried away trying to get to a safe haven that didn't exist. Camp Jupiter was probably as bad as Camp Half Blood. But these demigods need hope. It was the only thing they had left.

Once everyone had cleared out heading south-west. I cross the ashes of Camp. It seemed bigger than I remember it with no one there and nothing but rubble remaining. I pull the hem of my wrecked t-shirt over my face in order to not breath in ashes.

I start off towards the big house but tripped over a stone on the way, and fell faced first into a cold, hard surface. I open my eyes to study it fly back in horror there, in front of me was the body of Leo Valdez.

I can't hold on anymore. I just cry. Cry about the loss of my friends, my second family.

I scream to the wind, "Why? Why couldn't it of been me? How did I survive?"

After two hour, the tears just stopped and would not come anymore. I just sat there not wanting to think about the things that brought me here.

When I finally got up the silence was threatening to deafen me. I stare around at the scene before and feel the sky start to cry at the horror that had unfolded below it. After the events the magical boundary must of broke.

I have to burn their shrouds, I thought.

Give them a heroes goodbye.

I struggle out of camp so I can get the shrouds when I feel the hairs rise on the back of my neck. I turn around, but nothing is there but my haunted memories.

I continue walking but start to hear the sound of propellers. I look to the sky but saw no sign. I began to run, I was sure something was chasing me but I didn't know for certain.

I felt a burning pain hit my leg and a shock run through my whole body. I tried to run but the pain was to much. I turn. Two teams of soldiers in black uniforms holding guns approached me. I knew this was the end so I reached into my pocket and brought out my trusted pen, Riptide.

They looked at me in a state of anxiousness and confusion. I pull of the lid and a sword appears in it's place. I take up my fighting stance but didn't hear the women behind me as she snuck up as quiet as a spider and hit me over the head.

The next thing I knew was blackness.

First Chapter Finished :)

Sorry it's so short.

Can you guess who the women is??

Please comment and tell me what you think and how I could improve it.