Ronin, I've Come To Bargain

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Twenty One Pilots - Ride

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:34 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Yeah, I think about the end just way too much

But it's fun to fantasize

All my enemies who wouldn't wish who I was

But it's fun to fantasize

---

Searching for Ronin and the Scroll of Airtjitzu, the ninja found themselves on the docks of Stiix, the village on stilts over the water.

''Welcome to Stiix. Watch your step. Oh, I caught one. It's a big fella. Ugh, whoa. Whoa!'' The Fisherman greeted, before something on the end of the fishing line pulled into the water. ''Ugh. Dagnabbit.''

The others turned to see Kai sitting down, a nervous look on his face. ''I didn't know you were afraid of heights,'' Jay said.

''I'm fine with heights. It's water I hate.'' Kai replied, getting up as he joined the others as they walked towards Stiix.

''Didn't seem to have a problem before,'' Zane told him.

''Before I could make a Fire Dragon at will. Since Morro's taken over Lloyd and our powers gone, I haven't felt—Aagh!'' Kai said before a plank broke under him, and thankfully Cole helped the Fire Ninja up. 

''Well, now that we know Ghosts don't like water either, at least we should feel safe surrounded by it.'' The future ghost ninja told him.

''Ugh, what a dump. You'd think the thief who stole the Scroll of Airjitzu would have better taste.'' Jay said, pinching his nose because of the terrible smell, walking into the above water village.

''Uh, this is Ronin we're talking about. He'd steal the sea if it were worth anything. We just have to figure out which rock he's under and get to the Scroll before Morro does.'' The Earth Ninja replied, and (Y/n) nodded.

''Let's split up and start looking,'' Zane told the others

Arriving at a pawn shop, the ninja searched for the scroll. 

''Wait a minute, this is my dad's Blade Cup trophy. What's it doing in a pawn shop?'' Cole asked, picking it up. 

(Y/n) found a photo of her and her family, and tilted it. Her eyes widened, and she quickly threw it away.

''Selling stolen goods?'' Kai questioned. ''Ha, sounds like we might have stumbled on the right place.''

A wild Bounty Hunter appeared, holding a vase, whistling.

''Ronin,'' Jay said, looking at him. ''Going so soon?''

 ''If this is about our last encounter, it was only business.'' Ronin replied, backing away and being surrounded by the ninja.

''You left us in the mouth of a—'' Kai spoke.

''So you're still upset. Let me make it up to you.'' The Thieving Bounty Hunter put the vase down, and pushed a button.  ''Aha!'' Ronin said, but the vengestone net failed to trap the ninja. ''Uh, that was a mistake. I can explain that.''

 ''Argh, nothing here is legit, including you,'' Cole replied.

''Yeah. I bet your airship's not far either.'' Jay said, pushing aside the net to look at Ronin. ''What do you call it again? Rylo? Ruby?''

''R.E.X. And could you have a little sympathy? Sold her so I could buy this place. As you can see, I'm trying to make an honest living.'' The Thief replied.