Chapter 7.5

Chapter 7.5 - Asui Tsuyu

It was the month of January. Ochako stared at the clock, waiting for the next period to come. She was too excited to see her best friend again. Her only friend.

Uraraka Ochako was a loner in her class. Nobody wants to get near her or even talk to her or get involved with her. Some say that if you were her friend, you would turn crazy like her.

Ochako didn't care about any of that. As long as she has her best friend, nothing bothers her.

As the bell rang, she immediately took her bag as she went out of the class. She placed her long hair at the back of her ear to see more clearly as it was in the way.

She was going to her club.

She hear whispers in the room when she got out first.

"Look at Uraraka, going to her club first as if that's the only place she cared about."

"Don't worry, that's the only place where she belongs to."

"The Culture club is such a boring group to go to anyways."

She entered the room and eyed at the president of the Culture Club.

Asui Tsuyu. Ochako's senior and president of her club. Also known as, Ochako's only friend.

"Uraraka-san! Good afternoon!" She greeted sweetly at her.

Tsuyu with the smile just brightens Ochako's mood. She waved at her back.

"Good morning, Asui-senpai." She said.

"Now that we're all here, let's get started, shall we?" Tsuyu announced.

Asui Tsuyu was a jolly girl who is carefree to everyone in school. Some may bad mouth her behind her back but that doesn't change the sweet girl inside of her. She was just too pure.

Ochako met Tsuyu when she started joining the club. That way, she and Tsuyu became good friends and had so much in common that they started to hang out all the time.

Those two officially became close friends.

After the discussion of the club, the period finished then came lunch time.

Ochako and Tsuyu were having lunch together on the rooftop instead of the cafeteria.

"So, any updates?" Tsuyu asked her, taking a bite of her sandwich.

Ochako looked at her, confused. "What do you mean?"

The green-haired chuckled. "Is there anyone you're interested in?"

The other girl widened her eyes and blushed a bit. "No way! I'm not looking for anyone right now."

Tsuyu laughed again. "Why not? You're really cute, you know?"

"But Asui-senpai is cuter than me."

She said. "What are you talking about? You're kind and fun to talk to, why does nobody see that?"

Ochako shrugged, taking a sip of her water. "I don't really care about that. As long as you're here, I have nothing to worry about."

Tsuyu paused as a smile appeared in her lips. She looked away and took a bite of her sandwich again.

"You too, Uraraka-san. You'll also have my back." She said to her.

"How about you, Asui-senpai?"

She looked back. "Huh? What about me?"

"Is there anyone you like?" Ochako asked out of the blue.

Tsuyu pouted and looked up at the sky, humming. "Let's see," After a couple of seconds of her mind setting off, she looked back at the brunette. "Yeah, there is someone I like."