Chapter 55

Shivaay takes the flight for Australia.Finishing the work there he returns within five days.
Coming home he gets to know that an invitation card has come for him to attend a Business Award Function as chief guest.Two days are left for the function to take place.However,Shivaay decides not to go.He calls up the organizers of the event-

S:   ........Yes I know but I just returned taking an abroad journey.I am too tired to attend it.Try to understand my situation..............................But the organizers are very much reluctant to hear his No.As a final decision they postpone the function as per Shivaay's convenience.Now the function will take place two weeks later.Venue is Motel Imperial,Nashik.

Few Days Later
______________

Shivaay is getting ready for the office.Dadi and Pinky come to his room.

P:  Shivaay,we need to talk.

S:  On what topic?If you are going to repeat the same,then I am sorry.I don't want to talk.

P:  Dekh liya na Mummy Ji?Har bar aise hi mujhe aur meri baat ko tal deta hai.

D:  Billu,for how long will this go?If Anika does not change her mind,you will remain unmarried entire life?I am aging dear.Before I die,want to see you happy in your life.

S:  Dadi plz,don't utter this sentence before me again.You are not going anywhere.I will not let you go.

D:  Then bring my grand-daughter-in-law in this house,as soon as possible...Shivaay says nothing.

P:  OMM!! Someone ask me too.Mujhe kuch nahi chahiye?Me too want to play with my grand children.Par jiss tarah se tu nakhre dikha raha hai na Shivaay,mujhe nahi lagta mera yeh sapna kabhi puri hogi.Kuch boliye na Mummy Ji?Main toh keh keh ke thak gayi.

S:  You want to see your grand children right?
P:  Aur kitni bar kahoon?Haan bhai haan chahiye.Bool,kab karega tu shaadi aur main banungi Dadi?

S:  Okay then.
P:  That means you are ready to get married?OMM!!! Tell me,when we have to send Sagun to Tia's house?

S:  If your only wish is  to see your grand children then I have a perfect solution......Omkara ki shaadi karwa dijiye.

P:  Omkara ki nahi matlab haan,uska bhi shaadi hoga par pehle tu toh kar?Tu bade hain Shivaay,Om nahi.

S:  Whatever it is,I am not ready yet.Will think later on this matter.For the time being,I need to focus on my work which is more important.Excuse me......Saying that he leaves from the room.

P:  Dekha Mummy Ji?Har bar koi na koi bahana isse mil hi jaata hain.Kya karoon main iss ladke ka?Dadi says nothing she just smiles it away.

Nashik
______

Shivaay reaches at Motel Imperial late because an urgent paper work turns up in Mumbai so he gets late for the function too.
Function has already started.Whole place is dazzling with beautiful decoration along with stunning people.
Heavy-weights from every section of business community have gathered with their family members.All in all,whole country is present here,in the function.

Function starts with customary rituals.Main purpose of the event gets stated and speeches are delivered.Then one by one nominated candidates start getting awards.Before the announcement of Business Excellence Award,the titular award,Shivaay manages to reach.The host informs the gathering about his arrival.

Host:   Ladies and gentlemen,our chief guest of today's event has reached......Here comes Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi for whom we all were waiting...............The place starts buzzing with claps as Shivaay ascends the stairs to reach the stage.Everyone present on the stage greets him.He apologizes for getting late. He takes his place.The host starts again-