37

"Just two months later, you all will perform your first full body dissection also known as autopsy. This year there'll be no practicals because this will be your practical, I want you all to watch autopsy videos , I already taught you everything, next month I will perform the full autopsy in front of you and you will just watch and learn. Prepare all you can before performing it . You got two months so use them wisely because as I remember practicals hold thirty five percent from this year. Any questions?" Jungkook asked as he walked around the silent class. Most of the students felt nervous by just thinking about that day. For God's sake they are medical students but they have to learn all this dissection and shit. Annoying but still important.

" Sir two months, isn't it too early?" A girl who never speaks asks surprising some of the students.

"No it isn't" jungkook answered in straight voice like he was Severus Snape.

Taehyung was also stressed about the autopsy , mostly because the time has come and he has to do autopsy just 15 days later so he can assist jungkook in front of the whole class, moreover he has to do it three times, one when he learns in jungkook's presence, second when he assists jungkook in teaching the class, third when the whole class will be performing. He was getting anxious about this whole thing.

"Any other queries?" Jungkook asked again , gazing everyone to see if someone had any question.

"Dismissed" he ordered after knowing that no one had any possible queries and students stood up and started walking off from class, too frustrated with the new work bomb that Jungkook had just busted on the heads.

As soon as everyone left jungkook walked towards the door and closed it.

He noticed Taehyung's worried-self and walked towards where taehyung was sitting. He sat down beside Taehyung who was lost in his own world.

He grabbed Taehyung's waist pulling him out of his daze , taehyung turned his head to see Jungkook looking at him with caring eyes.

"Come here" jungkook said gesturing towards his lap and Taehyung obeyed. He sat on jungkook's lap wrapping his arms around kook's neck, looking into jungkook's eyes.

"What happened, you look a little off" Jungkook asked cupping Taehyung's face with his one hand while the other one rested at tae's waist.

"I'm feeling anxious about autopsy, I have to it after fifteen days and I don't know it's filling me up with nervousness and anxiety. I don't know kook it's really bothering me" taehyung admitted and maybe his eyes watered a little which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

"Calm down baby" jungkook said and brought Taehyung closer to his face by his neck, connecting their noses.

"It's going to be totally smooth, don't worry I'll be there with you all the time. You will do good. It's for your own learning. There's nothing wrong with it to feel nervous about it okay?" Jungkook comforted Taehyung and surprisingly it really worked. Tae felt his body relax after hearing Jungkook's word. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening them with a relaxed smile, thinking what would he do without Jungkook.

"You know I love you right?" Taehyung asked as he pecked jungkook's cheek and kook nods with his bunny smile.

"I don't know what would I do without you baby" Taehyung said with so much love in his eyes that Jungkook just pulled him in a very smooth , filled-with-love kiss. He made sure to kiss Taehyung in way that he will forget everything around him, his problems , his stress, his anxiety, everything. Both of them kissing crazily with same passion and love. Smooching sounds filled the silent classroom. Taehyung can never thank God enough for blessing him with jungkook.

After what seemed like forever ,they finally pulled back and Taehyung rested his head on jungkook's shoulder , hugging him firmly.

"Baby..." Jungkook said.

"Hmmm...." Taehyung hummed as a reply

"I was thinking about taking you for shopping, winter is at the edge so let's buy some warm clothes for you" jungkook said

"REALLY!!!" and God Taehyung instantly straightened up with the biggest grin, looking into jungkook's eyes. He is a shopaholic and there's no doubt in that, not that Jungkook minded instead he would love to spoil Taehyung as much as he can.

"Yeah, my baby must stay warm and cozy. Also I wanted to give you these-" jungkook said and took out two keys from his coat pocket.

"What are these for?" Taehyung asked ,a little confusedly.

"These are my house keys, the one with heart is the key of our lake house and the other one smiley is for our mansion" jungkook said with a smile but in the whole sentence the only thing Taehyung heard was our house , our mansion, OUR. He was beyond shocked but happy.

"A-are you really giving me privilege to your house...why... Oh my God" Taehyung babbled in happiness.

"Yup it's our now, both of my houses are yours from now, I love you so much " jungkook said and pecked tae's lips.

"I love you so so so so so so so so so so so much" Taehyung said and started kissing jungkook all over his face, making sure to not leave a single place where his lips didn't mark.

Jungkook giggled because it felt tingly and oh my God! Can Tae be any more adorable than this!

"I love you my little muffin" jungkook sloppily kissed Taehyung's face making taehyung blush in pure red.

'may we build a palace of diamonds, filled with love. May our palace be inside of each other's heart. The place where only me and you can enter. your sweetness sends tingles through my body, confide in me as if you are my carbon and I'm your carbon copy'

.
Author's note

Hey Fairybabies how are you

It took me two hours to write this chapter. Sheesh.

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part.

Tell me your thoughts about the story.

I love you all so much

Please take care of yourself

Thank you so much for reading

Kitty Cat 😺😽🐾

.
.
.
.
Fact

Do you know by not wearing a bra , your boobs can grow stronger?? Yes you read it right. Some might think that boobs get saggy if you don't wear a bra but no it's totally incorrect because when your boobs are free from the force of bra, gravity acts more on them and your boobs will just get stronger and perkier by fighting the gravity force and maintaining themselves to stay strong and perky. Some studies even show that your breasts might even grow larger than before.

I am not a big fan of bras and I can totally say that this fact is real because I've been braless for more than a year, I only wear it when I have to go outside my house which is not very often because I work and study at home , and I noticed them getting stronger and even larger.