[147] Narrative⁴⁶

Sana arrived at the building where Mina lives and she's really ready to confront her. She knows where the latter lives because Tzuyu mentioned it before. She walked inside the building with adrenaline coursing through her veins. She couldn't control her temper after knowing how they treated her so badly in the past and how they destroyed her relationship with Tzuyu.

"Don't force me to eat" Mina shouted at the person that Tzuyu hired to take care of her.

"Ma'am, it's bad for the baby if you don't eat" The girl tried to be calm but Mina tossed the plate that she's holding causing for her to stand up and decides to give up on her job. Surely no one can handle Mina's bitchy attitude right now.

When the girl opened the door, she was startled by Sana's presence in front of Mina's condo unit. Without further ado, Sana rushed inside and gave Mina a hard slap on her face. Mina was about to slap her back but Sana managed to stop her right away.

"Don't ever try to come near us" Sana warned when she saw the girl walking towards them on her peripheral vision.

"It's better if you leave" Mina said to the helper. When she finally left the place, Mina is truly outraged with Sana's presence.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Mina shouted at her.

"How dare you ruin my relationship with Tzuyu and how dare you lock me up in a dark room for how many days?!" Sana shouted "And my baby..." she stopped and breathed heavily. "I lost my baby because of you"

"Oh... so you can now remember what I did. For your information, I'm not the reason why your baby is dead. It's your fault, Sana. If you've been a good girl and stayed on your chair, that'll never happen" Mina said with a smile on her face.

"I was so afraid that time, Mina. You showed me a gun and I know you can hurt me and my baby. When I got the chance to run away, I didn't hesitate to do it even though I was very weak that time and my vision became so blurry after hearing a gunshot while I was running away. The next thing I knew, I slipped down on the stairs"

"I just pulled the trigger to scare you. It's also not my fault that you're clumsy" Mina laughs out loud.

"How does it feel to be hated by the person you love for a long time? From what I heard, he even called you a cheater" Mina asked, constantly annoying the latter.

Sana was infuriated and attacks Mina by pulling her hair. She's having a hard time controlling herself from being violent because her brain couldn't function well as she was raged with emotional outbursts.

Mina whimpered and fought back. Few moments later, Sana can now feel the gnawing pain in her head but she didn't stop right there. All she thinks about that this is the woman who tried to manipulate her life.

"What are young doing, Sana?!" Tzuyu shouted at his wife the moment he arrived. Sana unconsciously pushes Mina away causing for the latter to fall down on the floor. Mina then groans when she felt a pang of pain in her lower abdomen below her belly. Blood started to flow on her legs causing for Tzuyu to dash over Mina.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it" Sana quickly apologized when she realized what she did.

"I can't believe you can do this, Sana" Tzuyu nagged and Sana just left without saying anything to him.

"I'll take you to the hospital" Tzuyu uttered as he helps Mina by carrying her. She's crying because she doesn't want to lose her baby.

"What will happen to our baby, Tzuyu?" She sobs on Tzuyu's chest.

"Everything's gonna be alright" Tzuyu comforted her.

••••

Sana went home, letting out a heavy breath as she tries her best to stop her body from trembling and crying. She saw Nayeon inside the house waiting for her and the latter quickly walks towards her. Sana did not wish to lean on anyone right now but her emotions fatigued her.

Nayeon hugs her bestfriend without hesitation and Sana bursts out crying on her shoulder.

"So it's true" Nayeon mumbled as she rubs Sana's back. She's certainly hoping that Jeongyeon wasn't really part of what happened because she likes him but this is the reality.

"My head hurts so bad" Sana whimpers in agony.

"We should call your doctor" Nayeon assisted Sana on the couch. "Where's Tzuyu?"

"She's with Mina. She bled"

"What do you mean? Did you hit her?" Nayeon asked since she doesn't know that Mina is pregnant.

"Mina is pregnant and I pushed her. I won't forgive myself if something bad happens to their baby" Sana looked down and sighed. "I don't know why I did that"

"Their baby?"

"Tzuyu is the father"

"What the fuck? You're okay with it?"

"Nayeon, please... just call the doctor"

••••

"The baby is fine" the Doctor told them after some tests.

"You should be careful next time. You shouldn't stress yourself" The Doctor advise. "Are you getting enough sleep?"

"Not really" Mina answered.

"There's some negative effects when you lack of sleep during pregnancy. Mister, you should take good care of your wife" The Doctor told Tzuyu and Mina smiled upon hearing that.

"He will surely do. Right, honey?" Mina uttered and the Doctor smiled at them before he left the room.

"I'm sorry, Tzuyu but I will file an assault case to Sana. She hurted me and I almost lose our baby because of her" Mina declared.

"You don't have to do that, Mina. She apologized already"

"Then stay here with me. My family knows that I'm pregnant now"

"Are you blackmailing me again, Mina?"

"No, Tzuyu. I just want you to know the consequences if you walk away from me"

"What consequences?"

"You will know" Mina smiled widely at him.