7

HE’S MINE, NO OBJECTIONS ALLOWED CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7, Dramatic faker

As Su Yi silently slandered Chu Ying, the guy in question was sitting in his office, his phone put aside, the screen lit up as it downloaded the Weibo App.

He asked, “Who’s the one who decided on this investment?”

The assistant stood humbly before the table, looking over at this and seeing that it was an investment into a TV series. “It should be Assistant Director Qi.”

Chu Ying continued asking, “The characters are chosen?”

“Not yet,” the assistant said. “But it will be decided by tomorrow.”

“Ding.”

The phone sounded once.

Chu Ying eyed it, lifting it up and opening the message.

Su Yi sent a voice message.

He hesitated for a moment, before opening it.

“I was a little drunk yesterday, thanks for sending me home.” The background noise was rather loud: her heels clicking on the floor was audible. “As a thanks, I can treat you to dinner, I’m at Chu Xin Mall, see if you’re available… hey! What are you doing!? Hey!”

The voice message ended abruptly.

Chu Ying furrowed his brows, poking around his phone for a moment before looking up and asking, “How do you make a call on Weixin?”

“Ah?” his assistant got caught off guard for a moment, before he immediately got to teaching Chu Ying how to make a call on Weixin.

No one picked up, though the assistant’s phone rang at this time.

After listening to a few sentences, the assistant covered the speaker and said, “Director Chu, there’s some issue happening at Chu Xin Mall.”

If it’s a small thing there’s no need to report it to the boss, he could just have someone handle it, but when Chu Ying was listening to the voice message just now he’d put it on speaker and the assistant heard everything.

Chu Ying said nothing, picking up his phone and leaving the office.

The moment he reached the mall, someone in charge had come up to him, smiling as they said, “Oh! Director Chu, what is it that troubles you to make this trip?”

Chu Ying said, “What happened?”

“It’s a little thing, a little thing.” The person waved his hand, “It’s already being settled, you don’t need to worry about it.”

Chu Ying coldly glanced at him.

“It’s, it’s like this,” the person was starting to sweat. “There’s a female customer who wants to return a piece of clothing bought the day before yesterday, but the clothing had signs of having been washed but there’s nothing wrong with its quality so our salesperson refused her request. But she was rather determined and it got physical.”

“And?”

The person in charge had intended to hide the rest, but he hadn’t expected the new boss to be this sharp and know there was something after all of that. He could only continue, “Then… another female customer couldn’t stand it anymore and returned the favour for the salesperson.”

Chu Ying raised a brow. “She got physical too?”

“Yeah,” the person in charge said. “And that female customer was a celebrity too, this, so, it’s a little problematic.”