10

HE’S MINE, NO OBJECTIONS ALLOWED CHAPTER 10

Chapter 10, Liar

Su Yi had just reached home when she received the other script from Wu Xue.

Wu Xue said, “Nevermind, it’s their loss, we have a lot of shows.”

The script was a typewritten one. Su Yi looked through the first few scenes, a little unenthusiastic. ‘Undercurrent’ had such fierce competition for a reason, it was a rather rare well written script, no wonder Tu Jinglan dared to openly snatch it away.

Su Yi said, “Let’s see what’s happening next.”

After she hung up, she tied her hair up, turned around and entered the bathroom.

She’d showered before going out, but after eating Mala soup she was not as fresh anymore. She roughly rinsed herself off, wrapped the towel around herself, and moved the laptop to the bed, starting to carefully read through the script.

She was not that far in when the alarm she’d set rung.

Su Yi immediately lost the mood to continue reading the script, rolling over and happily picking up her phone.

Goddess Su Yi: [I forgot to take my shoe back [it’s rather confusing.jpg].]

A few minutes passed without any response.

Waiting made her anxious, and the script was so dry she couldn’t handle trying to finish it. She closed the file and randomly clicked open a movie to watch.

The doorbell rang.

Su Yi was address was known to a few media companies, but before the paparazzi had stalked her for half a year without any results to show for it and they’d never come back since. Her family wasn’t in City A either, at this time, other than Wu Xue, no one would come to her house.

She got up, looking out through the cat-eye.

Liang Bo held two glasses of wine, his cheeks red. When there was no response, he impatiently pressed the doorbell a few more times.

Su Yi tsked and turned around, returning to her bedroom. She didn’t intend to open the door at all.

Maybe it’s because he was drunk or something else, today Liang Bo was exceptionally patient, standing outside for almost five minutes without walking away.

When no one answered the doorbell, he started banging on the door noisily.

Su Yi got off the bed, putting on a big overcoat and making sure it covered everything.

Then she put on the anti-theft chain, opening the door and saying in an unfriendly manner, “Is there anything?”

“I knew you were here,” Liang Bo smiled. “Come up and have a drink, it’s almost all the people in the industry.”

Liang Bo loved his appearance, if this was some other time he’d never lower his position and come find Su Yi.

When they were playing Truth or Dare he’d lost and Liu Xi convinced him to come down and invite Su Yi up. He’d been a little tipsy already, unable to handle being teased, so he’d just brought the wine down.

“Not drinking.” Su Yi prepared to close the door.

“Hey… ouch,” Liang Bo didn’t think twice about using his hand to block, if he went up now, how bad would he appear? “No, you need to go and show your face.”

Su Yi asked, “We met in the lift today, right?”

Liang Bo nodded, “Yeah.”

“That sort of taser, I have three more in my house.”