11

Chapter 11

Android phone wallpaper
    During the whole meeting, Wu Xuechao’s gaze can be named as “good”, “awesome art and art” and “Xu Qian’s a fart”, and the praise is beyond words.

    Unfortunately, she is completely happy.

    "This is our shooting time," the representative of the film pushed the paper in front of Wu Xuena. "This is the case. Because our script was minorly repaired, the scene changed a bit, so the time for enrollment was advanced."

    Wu Xue took it and took a quick glance and smiled. "We have no problem here."

    The film's representative also laughed: "If there is no problem, sign it."

    The contract was pushed to the front of the art.

    Su Yi’s hand rubbed the pen and smiled and said: “I can ask, where is the change?”

    Although it was very embarrassing to be caught, the work could not be delayed, and she should listen carefully to the meeting.

    "The new drama is decided by the writer. It is said that there is still a place to change, so I have not got the full version yet." The representative of the film smiled. "It seems that your role has changed the most."

    After listening to the art, I couldn’t wait to see my heart.

    She is recognized as a writer, and suddenly she adds a play to her character. It is definitely a icing on the cake. She doesn't want to, and she signs her name on the bottom right of the contract.

    Finally, I talked about the issues of publicity in the future, and this matter is settled.

    After the meeting, the person in charge of the film quickly got up and said: "Hey, I will send you back, by the way, report the contract with you."

    "Well." The man who had been silent finally spoke up. He stood up and lifted the shirt sleeves in his suit. Obviously he was not too used to wearing a suit.

    Su Yi held his head with his hand and stared at him with a gaze. The man looked up after his sleeves and looked up at her.

    Su Yi’s face was “Let’s be like nothing happened” and blinked at him.

    The eagle raised his eyebrows, his eyebrows were thick and sharp, and he couldn’t help but swallow his throat.

    Male... male color is tempting.

    The vulture quickly retracted his eyes, and with a smile on his face, he turned and strode away from the conference room.

    "Come on things," no one noticed the eyebrows of the two men. Wu Xue looked at the screen of the mobile phone and reminded him, "Go to take a cover."

    Suyi wondered: "Is it not working today?"

    "Temporary, I originally invited the first supermodel in China, and the result was opened to the skylight," Wu Xue said. "The magazine and the company are a little bit sympathetic. Contact me above and say that you will go to the rescue."

    Before entering the entertainment circle, Su Yi was considered to be a half-flat model, with relevant experience, coupled with a good figure, a pretty face, and a little fame, all magazines favored her.

    Suyi’s absent-mindedness gave her a screaming expression on her hand.

    Today, An Zhen took a vacation and Wu Xue drove himself.