13

Chapter 13

    The vulture was only silenced for less than three seconds, followed by the lips.

    "it is good."

    ......

    Until the end of Land Rover disappeared in the parking lot, Su Yi was still stupid.

    "That, are you going up?" A woman walked into the elevator, inexplicably watching the person who kept pressing the door.

    Su Yi came back to God and pressed a few times to light up his floor number: "Sorry."

    After saying this, she bowed her head and hid all her emotions behind her hair.

    Then raise your hand and hold your mouth tightly to prevent yourself from screaming.

    ... What to do, she is going to be bombarded by this unknown sentiment.

    When she got home, she rushed to take a cold shower so that she could calm down.

    Putting her right leg outside the bathtub, she thought about it and dialed a video call directly to Wu Xue.

    The face is connected very quickly, Wu Xue is applying a mask, seeing a woman's half shoulder on the screen, can't help but lose the sentence: "I rely!"

    "Xiaoxue, tell me quickly, how did you catch up with Liu Mingxi?" Suyi leaned his head on the edge of the bathtub, and the arc-shaped eye tip was even more up, like the fox charm of the ancient times.

    But now she seems to be incompetent except for others, but the other is similar to the fox, but the other party is not a weak scholar, but a big force like a cow.

    "Do you want to eat a fist, your feet are like this, and you still have a bathtub?!" Wu Xue first slammed, and said, "Who told you that I chased him? Is he chasing me?"

    So Su Yi changed the way to ask: "How did he catch up with you?"

    "What? Why didn't you know that you were so gossip before?" Wu Xue thought for a moment. "I didn't catch up. I was robbed of the bag once. He helped me get back. Then I ate a few meals and I was a little bit. Good feeling, he confessed, I agreed."

    Su Yi said: "How do you chase it so well."

    Wu Xue sneered aloud: "When you say this, think about yourself first."

    Su Yi apologizes: "I'm sorry."

    "Right, just, I have something to tell you," Wu Xue found a small book. "Because your cover has been raised for a period, the live broadcast is ahead of schedule. I will write down the live broadcast to you. You will do your homework for a while."

    "Know it," Su Yi asked. "When is the new script for "Deep Surge" sent to me?"

    Wu Xue: "I didn't receive the news. You asked Li Min yourself."

    Suyi: "Yes."

    Hanging the video, Wu Xue quickly sent the answer document.

    It’s really not easy for Su Yi to turn the pen, and it’s not easy to be an actor.

    I swept a few eyes and a problem caught her attention.

    "You have a small gain in your career. Do you know if there is any new trend in love?"

    Wu Xue’s answer is: “No (shortly shaking his head), I am a slower person. The current focus is on work and I have not encountered a suitable time (laugh)”