S E V E N

She can't turn her back around; her fate is right there standing and taunting in front of her. Seeing the person facing her right now, it was unbearable for her. She was fooled, played, and betrayed.

Out of all people, why him?

It could be anyone but not him, y/n thought. She prayed that this will be all a dream and with just blinked of an eye, everything would be back to the way it was— and she did, y/n closed her eyes and flutter her eyes opened.

It was a dream and that's good news for her, because if not, then she'll be damned. Pushing all of her thoughts aside, y/n rose from her bed then made her way to see her friends. Instead seeing her friends, a blonde boy bumped into her.

"Watch you gi- y/n! I thought you were someone else. I'm sorry by the way," said Draco, he thought it was a enemy that bumped him, making him to almost say the 'git' but unfortunately it was only y/n that facing him right now.

"That's okay, I'll be going now. Bye," She turned her heels away but a voice came up, making her stop in her tracks.

"Can I join you?" asked Draco. Meanwhile, y/n was thinking whether she would agree or not. As she was about to answer, a mean awful voice echoed.

"Oi Draco! What are you doing with that blood traitor?" asked the mean boy named, Blaise Zabini.

"Insulting her," replied Draco.

Never in her life that y/n was infuriated by the words of Draco. She thought that he was nice to her, but after all, he was not. This made her blood boiled so much. So much that she didn't noticed that she drew her wand out, facing it to Malfoy and Zabini. The two slytherin was trembling with fear. Before, the two boy could even get their wands out. She was fast to cast a spell.

"Alarte Ascendare!" screamed y/n, making the two slytherin launched in the air. She turned her back but then she added, "That's what you get for messing with the Guildford."

Y/n saw her friends at the gryffindor table. She waved at them and they waved her back.

"For the first time ever, you are late," said Ron with a shock masking his face.

"Well, I would be here earlier. If not some twat got on my way but besides, I took care of that," explained y/n. Emphasizing the word twat so that Draco, on the other table could hear it.

The trio's eyebrows frowned when they heard y/n emphasize the twat, they eventually knew who was y/n referring to. None other, the twat and pathetic boy himself, Draco Malfoy.

At the other table, Draco, was hurt and offended by her words. To sum it up even more, y/n and her company snickered as they looked over at the slytherin table.

"If I were you blood traitor, you should know who you're talking to. Besides, I'm not even afraid of you," spat Draco, letting out a low chuckle and of course even his posse laughed with him.

"Last time I checked, that wasn't your expression earlier," Y/n mocked his infamous smirk, making Draco even mad.

They glared at each other. If looks could start a fight then everything in here would be chaotic. Maybe even more chaotic. Ron and Hermione saw the whole situation as a threat but for Harry, he saw it as a chance. A chance to win y/n's heart.

The four of them got up from their chairs, while Hermione excused herself to go to her next class. Ron, Harry and y/n went inside the room, taking DADA class together. As they sat down, they saw a man and he said his name was Remus Lupin.

Harry and Ron told y/n that they saw him back when they were inside the train and of course, being the talkative boy he was, Ron also told y/n about the dementor incident which causing Harry to faint. Now she knew why Draco was teasing Harry about the about the dementor incident the other day during their class with Hagrid.

The room was filled with students each representing their houses: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Y/n groaned with annoyance, noticing that they had to stand all the way throughout the classes.

The man in the uniform asked what was inside the closet and in returned, a boy raised his hand and told the whole class that inside the closet was a boggart.

"And now, can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like?" asked Professor Lupin.

All of a sudden, a familiar girl answered the question of the professor. It was none other, Hermione.

Weird. Hermione wasn't here with us awhile ago, Y/n thought.

"No one knows-" said Hermione but was interrupted by Ron, "When did she get here?" But that did not stop Hermione from answering the question. As she was finished, the professor asked the whole class to say Riddikulus.

They screamed altogether, "Riddikulus!" but with all that shouting, it didn't satisfy Remus. So they did it once again, in clear voice this time. "Riddikulus!"

"This class is ridiculous," said Draco, making Crabbe nod in agreement with him.

Soon after all the shouting, they all lined up to face their fears. The first was Neville and after that it was Ron's turn.

Ron's boggart was a huge spider which making him terrified but not long after he casted his spell, turning the terrifying spider into a tap dancing spider. He stepped aside and it was already y/n's turn.

She stood in front of it and envisioned her fear. It was a human— well almost a human. The bottom of the man has a long fish-like tail, in front of it was a feet of a horse and at the tip of his tail was a horse tail. He was holding a trident. This creature made his way to y/n but before he could go near her. She shouted, "Riddikulus!" making the weird looking creature exploded into butterflies.

"What the hell was that?" y/n asked to herself, while watching her fellow classmate face their fears.