39

Chapter 39

    Su Yi is awakened by a crisp mobile phone prompt.

    She lay sideways, her waist is the man's big hand, behind her is a warm chest.

    The air-conditioned gas filled the room, and she was covered with thick quilts from the hotel. It was a little rain outside.

    How is it so comfortable?

    Feeling her movements, the eagle blinked and rubbed her lips with her lips: "Wake up?"

    "Yeah." Suyi's mouth did not consciously rise, turned around, kissed him at his chin, and then reached out to block his face.

    The eagle smiled and grabbed her arm: "What is it?"

    "I can't let you see my unkempt look," Su Yi said in a serious tone.

    The eagle smiled, and bowed his head and persuaded him: "I can pretend that I didn't see it."

    It was a pity that she did not persuade her. She laughed and hid, hid in his arms, and was preparing to pick up the man's vest to take advantage of the doorbell ringing.

    No way, she can only get out of bed and open the door after two rounds.

    Wu Xue did not expect that people who had been filming earlier than the assistants were late for the day and still had no movement.

    Half a sigh, the door finally opened, she just spit out a "you" word, and broke.

    The people inside were messy, their cheeks were red, and they were smirking. They wore a loose bathrobe and a red spot on their neck.

    At first glance, I know what happened, and it is very intense.

    Su Yi first said: "Is there something?"

    "You said, this is all the time. You are not going to the studio today?" Wu Xue lowered his voice. "I didn't quarrel with the big boss to sleep?!"

    "What time is it?" She hasn't seen the time since she got up, and she was remembered by Wu Xue.

    "At half past eight, nine o'clock today is your play."

    Su Yi’s eyes wide open: “Why don’t you call me earlier!”

    "I called," Wu Xue was innocent. "I sent you a WeChat and saw you didn't come back."

    "It’s no time, you have to call the driver first, I will clean up."

    After entering the house, the eagle had already dressed, and she saw her panicked and asked, "What happened."

    "I am going to be late," Su Yi rushed into the bathroom, half a sigh, and there was another sentence inside, "Help you squeeze toothpaste?"

    The eagle squinted at the corner of his mouth: "Okay."

    When she went in, she was still brushing her teeth, with a screenplay in front of her, and she was looking at it seriously.

    See him coming in, she whispered after washing with water: "It's all you, I have forgotten which mirror I am going to shoot today."

    The eagle recognized: "Well, blame me."

    Saiyi was satisfied, leaned on his arm and continued to look at the script in front.

    Just changing the clothes, I heard a few rushed doorbells ringing, and I knew who I came from.

    When the eagle came out of the bathroom, he opened the door smoothly. The sound of the brook came in: "Brother! I want Disney too! I want a bag too!"