Frozen Heart

(Jack's POV)

My Daddy's castle seems so empty now. And was always dim, but now it's errily dark. Only faint glimts of amber. Daddy, I need you here.

I kicked out all the Auradon Guards staying in the castle after casting the Eternal Winter curse. Now no one in Auradon dares breach my castle.

Now that Daddy's gone, I'm sorta the Nightmare King now. The Shadow Servants now look to me for orders and the few Nightmares still here. It's so lonely here, with only my cat, Blackberry, to keep me company.

Why can't Auradon hurry up and take down the barrier!?

It took ice in my veins to cast the Enternal Winter on Auradon. Mission accomplished. I thought the ice in my veins would melt and I'd go back to my fun-loving, care-free self. But the ice didn't melt, it just grew colder and is spreading.

It's like I no longer care. Sometimes I get so angry I blast some of the hanging cages off the ceiling. And sometimes I watch Auradon struggle to cope with the Eternal Winter. It was at first to see if they decided to break down the barrier, but now some sadistic part of me watches it to enjoy it.

What's wrong with me?

"Lord Frost." A shadow creature chirped. (I've slowly began to understand what they're saying.)

"What?" I hate how cold and sharp my reply is.

"Intruders are entering Fearling's Woods."

"Who?"

The creature shrugged. I roll my eyes. Of course it wouldn't know.

I take out my mirror. "Who's intruding my territory?"

The mirror shows me: Elsa! Also Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven. What were they doing here?

"Your orders, My Lord?"

"Take a troop of shadow men and the nightmares. Ask them what they want. Do not harm them. Only fight IF they attack first."

The shadow bowed and left.

I turn back to the mirror. Elsa is as stunning as ever...

I watch the nightmares confront them

I watch the nightmares confront them. But, of course! They can't understand Nightmares, so Anna and Kristoff draw their weapons. Next thing you know they're fighting!

I facepalm.

I fly out there to prevent EVERYTHING from getting worse.