ANSWERS

Kim Seokjin

@bItChe_wHaT: What happened to you and joon

*shy* Well he, uhm, he asked me out. We went to the school's art exhibition and he showed me his painting. So we're dating, now, i guess?

@imamangotree: *hands mirror* what do you see? btw I LUB YOUUU YOU'RE EXTREMELY HANDSOME

The fairest of them all, clearly. And thanks, i love myself too. *winks*

@x_boobearboo_x: who tops between you and namjoon?

Uh if he wants to top then he has to up his kiss game because clearly it is a bit lacking. It's cute though *chuckles*

@nansbts: Do you like namjoon?? if you dunno who he is... He is tae's friend that sat next to in lunch

Yeah, i like that dork. He's cute.

@Lopppyp: You serious About Joonie right?

Of course i am. I would never hurt that precious little bean

Min Yoongi

@imamangotree: Are you gay or bi or pan or straight? For research purposes AND I LUB YOU you're adorable *Cough* lil meaw meaw *coug*

I'm bi, gives me more options to choose from.

Jung Hoseok

@imamangotree: you are chim's sunshine His only sunshine You make him happy When skies are grey AND I LOVE YOU YOU'RE ALL OF OUR SUNSHINE

*smiles his billion watt smile* Thanks, i try

Kim Namjoon

@imamangotree: How was your date AND I LOVE YOU A WELL YOU'RE SO INTELLIGENT

It was great! he said yes to being my boyfriend and we kissed, he's a really good kisser. Love you too :)

@Lopppyp: How are you so adorable uwu

*looks down cutely* 'm not.

@Lopppyp: When did you start thinking that Jinnie and Beauty were the same?

*laughs* the first time i saw him arguing with Jungkook. His face was completely red, veins on his neck and his voice was strained. He was so cute, i couldn't help but laugh.

Park Jimin

@Park Chimmy! I LUB YOU and will you invite me to your wedding?

*giggles* i'll keep you a seat, promise.

Kim Taehyung

@Lau6415: did you like being a top

I loved it

@kamalgupta895: Will u move in with jungkook?

I don't think so. We're still in highschool and i prefer staying over at Seokjin's so i'm still close to my parents. Maybe when we're in college? If we're still together...

@imamangotree: I LUB YOUUU and What's your hairstyle? I got confused. And was JK's mom the only only one who coloured their hair?

I have shorter hair now, it used to reach my shoulders and my nose but now it only covers the very top of my ears and my eyebrows. And yes, Sungmin was the only one to get her hair dyed because it's prohibited at school. But when i graduate, i'd really like to dye it.

@xboobearboo_x: Will you consider moving in with jungkook. Also what about your parents?

I am considering moving in with Jungkook, but it all depends on what we'll study in university or college. I think he might get a scholarship with soccer, and i want to go to art school, but if our school's are close by, maybe we could rent a dorm together. And about my parents... i don't really now. I'm waiting for things to calm down a little and then we'll just have to see.

Jeon Jungkook

@Lau6415: did you like bottoming?

*blushes.* Y-yeah. erm. Tae was really... hot.

@kamalgupta895: What r u gonna do abt tae's parents in the future?

Nothing, it's not my place to do anything. but whatever Tae chooses, i'll support him in his decision.

@imamangotree: What's your current hairstyle? And I LUB YOU AS WELL TAEGGUK IS THE BEST AND SWITCH TAEKOOK IS EVEN BETTER

My hair is pretty long but i have an undercut. Love you too *chuckles*

@x_boobearboo_x: Are you and taehyung moving in?

Not right now, but maybe later.

Other:

@Mahi8106: Qestion for taehyung's parents: why are you homophobic? Why can't you accept your like the way he is?

*tae's mom sighs*: Maybe we should give him a chance?

Author:

@tobagels: Will you be making a sequel? Please please please do!!!!

I don't think i'll be doing a sequel. It's not a complete "no", maybe at some point i'll be super motivated and write a lil' somethin'. we shall see.

@Mahi8106: How did u come to think about the plot of the story? Was there a reason?

I'm not really sure how i came up with it. i just remember that, after writing "Picture perfect." I wanted to write something a little more youthful? And i'm a hoe the "fuckbuddies to lover" trope.

@Mahi8106: What is your favourite ship in BTS

Argh that's such a hard question! Honestly it's in phases. I think each ship has its own perks, like different power dynamics and even proper inside jokes. I like all of them. That's my final answer, i don't discriminate.

@imamangotree: I LUB YOUUUUUU this is such a good book! Take care of yourself and please don't overwork yourself while writing amazing stories such as this for us!!!

Thank you so much!! I love you more :) and make sure to take good care of yourself as well.

Well, this is it guys!

I hope you like this Q&A

(sorry it so long i was waiting for all of the characters to have at least one question.)

I really loved writing this fanfic and interacting with all of you, seriously you make it so much more enjoyable to write.

I hope you can check out my other fanfics, for all you Minjoon adepts i have the perfect fic for you!

"Butterflies" Is just a fluffy story abt Jimin and Namjoon's relationship so please check it out :)

Take good care of yourselves and stay awesome