[ Let me go - Rengoku ]

Yandere! Rengoku - Requested.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting alone in a mansion. Not being able to go outside or have any friends. Having no freedom at all was your everyday life.

It's not like a weakling like yourself could ever protest to your so-called partner. His word was absolute.

You wouldn't call it love. You wouldn't call it affection. You wouldn't call it admiration.
It was just an obsession.

Your lover was obsessed with you.

That's why you had no freedom. No friends. No family. No home. No fresh air. You only had him. You could only rely on him.

No matter how many times you've begged him to let you go. He'd always refuse or plainly shut you up.

He keeps insisting that he hates to see you hurting yet he's the one who keeps hurting you over and over and over again.

He tells you that the outside world will only harm you. Your friends will leave you. Your family will abandon you. And your beloved fresh air will run out. Then you'll be left to suffocate in agony.

And once you start suffocating he won't be there to help you. Even if he wanted to. Because you pushed him away. You wanted him to let go and forget all about you.

'That would make me happy'

Your lifeless voice kept telling him that. But to no avail. He wouldn't listen to you, even if you cried, even if you hurt yourself, even if you died...

He'd still keep you inside the toxic mansion. Never letting you go.

Of course, you tried breaking out of the place. You tried to find a window or a slightly open door.  All you wanted and all you've been dreaming about is escaping this place.

He wanted to keep you all to himself.

And only himself...

Until you turned into nothingness...

Until you couldn't be able to breathe...

Until you lost your mind...

Until you become a tool he could throw away any minute. But he wouldn't do that because of him...

L
O
V
I
N
G

Y
O
U
.
.
.

.
.

Or rather obsessing over you.

This wasn't love.

This was torture.
.
.
.

Your bubble of thoughts got interrupted by a door opening. This is it...

"Hello!"
His enthusiastic voice reached your ears. You looked at the direction the sound was coming from.

It was him...standing there with his signature smile. That smile could bring hope to many. And sadly enough it did.

That smile brainwashed people into believing he's a good individual that saves humanity.

But all he did was kill you...

Over

And

Over

And

Over

Again

"Welcome back," I said quietly. He hummed and walked towards me. I flinched and started backing away.

"No need to be afraid." He happily spoke.

I gulped and closed my eyes out of fear.

He put his arms around my fragile body and pulled me close. My physique started trembling and fresh tears came running down my cheeks.

"Let me go..."

"I love you!"

.
.
.
.

~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, so I seriously have no idea how Yanderes function. But from what I've seen... it's not wholesome. Hope you enjoyed~