Frustrated[9]

By ѕαкυяα

"Ugh why is not the car starting?" I kept on trying to put the key into the key hole not even looking at it, until I realised-

what I had been trying to insert into the key hole was not the key. Its not even a key, its a nail filer which was dangling from the same key ring.

"Ugh" I didn't even know why was I so frustrated sitting in my car in front of our   house. 

Sorry

"NO NO NO; he must have said something else than sorry. I've just heard it wrong that's all. He is nothing but a jerk; yes a jerk." the more I kept repeating these words the more I felt guilty.

But why was I even feeling guilty? It's not like I was at fault or something. He was the one who had screamed at me first I just returned him the flavor.

"I did what was right and I don't need to feel down for it." I said to myself.

I put my head over the steering to calm myself a bit. 

.

.

.

.

"I told you to print ten copies of this paper. Can't you understand? Or do I need to revise you how to count?" I threw the papers on the table making Ara flinch. I took the water glass and took two big gulps.

Frustrated indeed, and who was at fault?

"I am sorry, I d-didn't meant to come out that way. I am just a bit stressed. Just print another copy of the paper-" Ara cut me off.

"Its ok Yoona. I know by the look on your face that you are frustrated. Do you want to talk about it? Its not like I would be a good help but still." Ara said calmly.

"Thanks, thank you so much Ara. You really are a great person. Actually today I did something and now its making me feel like shit but I am not even wrong at the first place." I told the whole thing to her, not leaving any detail.

"Every time I am trying to focus I end up being zoned out. My mind is leading me to that incident continuously. Its wandering around him, his words and all. I was not expecting something like this though. I thought that saying those words straight would get me out of those feelings that weren't suppose to be there at the first place. 

          I was not suppose to feel anything towards him. But instead its firing back at me; making me fall into the pit of sorrow where he should be the one to have repentance." I finished and took another big gulp of water.

"May I suggest you something? I think you are denying your feelings. You are just doing the opposite of what your heart says. Tell me, did you really feel content when you saw that hurt expression on his face? Did it feel right when you were throwing those words at him? 

         Or did you do it  just because a hidden feeling in your heart was bothering you for so long which you wanted to get rid of?" Ara's word felt like daggers, straight piercing my heart. 

"It wasn't like that. My intention was only to return what he did. What about the times he had hurt me? Isn't it fair enough of me to return it?" I was being exasperated. Everyone was making it appear like I was the one at fault. 

"Plus he should know that I can slap back. Just because I am a woman doesn't make me weak or dependent. I am tired of him ruling over me. I make my own money. And I just made it clear that I am not one of his servant. This is not some drama shit we got here. Where the female will obey the hero because