Chapter 45 - Yule shopping in Diagon Alley

As soon as it was 7:00 am Rosalie was up and ready, sitting down stairs eating breakfast. She had an extra hour to sleep but she was too excited to sleep. Today was going to be a brilliant day. Rosalie always loved shopping, especially if she was buying for other people, she never really bought things for herself. There was really no need, in her past life she never knew how much money she had and the little money she did have was spent on her friends and the people she saw as family. Now that she has multiple vaults filled with thousands of galleons each she was going to spend as much time shopping as possible. At around 8:30 am everyone else was in the dining room eating breakfast. Except the Malfoy's who went home the night before and were planning to meet them at Diagon alley at 9:30 am. They were going to start at Diagon alley and if needed go to the other alleys.

In total there are six alleys. The most famous are Diagon alley, where you can get pretty much anything that can be considered light, or anything you may need for school. There is also knockturn alley which is were anything considered dark magic can be found. There is also celestial alley, ancient alley, sunlight alley and moon light alley. Celestial alley was where restaurants and homes for the rich who were not lords and ladies. Ancient alley was where you could get all the books and items that were you used in the past traditions to celebrate magic like Yule, Samhain, etc. Sunlight alley is where all the lawyers, and other important people had their offices and homes. Finally moonlight alley was where you could find nightclubs and homes for the wizards and witches that didn't earn much money. That wasn't all that was in each of the alleys but that was the main reasons for them being there.

After everyone was showered and dressed, they quickly ate a healthy breakfast and before they knew it, it was 9:20, which was the time they had planned to leave for diagon alley. They flooed to the three broomsticks before walking to gringotts to meet Lucius, Narcissa and Draco. As soon as she saw Draco Rosalie rushed forward and hugged him tightly in greeting. When the greetings were over they finally went into gringotts to get some money out. As they were walking together many people were giving them odd looks, it was unheard of for Sirius and Remus to be around the Malfoy's, but what was stranger was the three Weasleys walking with them. As they got their money Fred, George and Percy looked extremely uncomfortable with all the people who had thousands, if not millions of galleons to their names. Noticing how uncomfortable they were Sirius gave them each a bag of galleons filled with ten thousand galleons each. When they saw what it was they immediately tried to give it back, but after awhile of Sirius, Remus and Rosalie ignoring them they finally agreed to take the money with teary smiles.

After finally finishing in Gringotts they left to go to Flourish and Blotts the book store. As soon as they entered Percy walked to search for new books to buy for Yule presents for one of his best friends Penelope Clearwater. This was good for Rosalie and the twins though as without Percy there they could look for Yule presents for Percy. She decided that for Percy she was going to get him books on his favourite subject. History. Which was surprising since History of Magic was the most boring lesson ever, it put everyone to sleep, even the Ravenclaws. Rosalie thought that Percy might be interested in learning about muggle history as well as magical history so she was going to go into muggle London at some point to get him books on all the monarchs from England, world war 1 and 2 and a book of the most influential people to ever live in Great Britain. for the magical history books she was planning him to get him books on past ministers of magic, the most powerful wizards to ever live and a history of the most powerful spells to ever exist. However the last two books were I credibly prejudiced in Diagon alleys and knockturn alleys book stores, so she would have to go to one of the other alleys. So she would only be able to get the book on he past ministers of magic in Borgin and Burkes. Next Rosalie was going to be looking for books for Remus. Remus' favourite thing to learn about was defence against the dark arts. However everyone knew that and most people would get him books on it so she thought that she should get him books on something different. After some thought Rosalie decided that she would get him books on magical creatures, which apart from history was one of his favourite subjects and a book on the most famous werewolves to ever lived, however she would have to get that book in knockturn alley as the ones in Diagon alley were biased and didn't have anything nice to say about werewolves.