chapter 1 | On your knees

030719.

10 am.

"Mister Jeon?" I knock on the door of his office after being summoned by himself, waiting for his permission to enter. "Come in."

I grab the handle and walk inside the room while holding the different files in one arm. I close the door behind me and inch closer to his desk. "Do you have the work I asked for?" he raises his big eyes up and pushes his circle glasses up the thin bridge of his nose, licking his glossy lips as his look is directed towards me. "Yes, here it is," I bend over his table and place the files right in front of him with my cold hands, before straightening up and folding them behind my back. "Thank you." he peeks at me and takes a closer look at what I gave him a second ago.

He peruses the articles I wrote and photocopied just for it to be perfect, but I notice his expression which doesn't look too bad since I'm used to perceiving the details that tell me when he's not satisfied. He nods and passes to the other page just below, that's the one I'm fearing the most after having a hard time working on it.

Suddenly, a heavy sigh leaves his mouth.

He raises his head up and removes his glasses to put them down on the flat surface. "Come here," he holds the piece of paper in one hand and slightly rolls his chair a bit back to point down at his right.

I'm not feeling good about this but you still listen and walk to his side as told.

"What do you think of your work?" he sets his piercing eyes on me and skims his tongue past his lower lip.

"I tried my best but...maybe this isn't good enough..." I lower my gaze down but land it on his thighs, compressed in his tight trouser. "Hm...'maybe'?" he tilts his head. I can feel the pressure not only on me but also inside my veins just by the stress he's making me go through. "No," you correct your previous statement. "It is not good enough."

"Then why do you give it to me?"

"Because you asked me to, Mister Jeon..."

"So it means that if your work isn't good..." he puts the sheet down and leans closer to my body with a stern look on his face. "That's my fault?"

"No that's not what I meant Mister Jeon, it's my fault."

"Look into my eyes Miss Han," he deepens his voice but never drifts his eyes away from my tensed figure. I raise my chin up to a light degree and make our looks meet. His stare is so intense that my heart momentarily started to throb at the sharpness discerned.

"Get on your knees," he leans back on his chair and spreads his legs as one of his arms is resting on the flat surface. My breathing ceases at the sound of his order, raising the temperature of my body in a flash. I can feel my chest going up and down way more swiftly than some seconds ago, my eyes opened wide but I'm standing frozen on my spot. "E—excuse me...?"

"What?" his head bends to the side as the corners of his lips lifted up to form a smirk. "We both speak the same language so what don't you understand in my sentence?"

"I..." I glance away at the stress overwhelming me to a high level now. "I...I can't...I mean...Why would I do that?"

"Because I asked you to," he passes his eyes down the entirety of my body, scrutinizing my shapes without missing an inch of it and taking long seconds at the area he loves the most of me. My thighs in a tight skirt and this formal dress shirt he loves to be unbuttoned. "You know you have to obey your boss."

"Yes but this isn't work anymore..."

He chuckles under his breath and lays one hand on his inner thigh while turning his head to the left. I'm still in an anxious state but him, he is totally liking to see me reacting that way. He knows what to do or say in order to make my blood courses through my veins hastily. In other words, he likes to see me in a submissive position but only when it's me. He doesn't get that same satisfaction when it's someone else but he knows that one day he will make me do this without any problem.