{Chapter 16}

~Raj's POV~

A year has passed since Raj and Simran were happily living together. Raj felt it was the time to propose to Simran. He loved her more than words would be able to describe.
He planned the perfect date where he would propose to Simran since today was their one year anniversary.
"Good morning beautiful." Raj said smiling while Simran approached him with a hug. "Good morning." She said while planting a kiss on his cheek. "Happy anniversary." Raj said while embracing her with a hug. "Happy anniversary!" Simran said smiling.
"I have something beautiful planned for us today, so you better get ready señorita." He said while winking. "What have you planned?" Simran asked curiously. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I tell you now would it?" Raj said laughing. "Fine." Simran rolled her eyes and gave in.

After breakfast they started to get ready for their date. As usual Raj was dressed earlier than her, so he waited for her. Once Simran finished she walked up to him leaving him shocked. "You look beautiful." He said struggling, he couldn't take his glance off of her. He saw she was blushing which made him smile even more. "Shall we?" She said shyly. Raj nod and walked to the car, he opened the door for her and then got in on his side. They drove to a lovely Italian restaurant and had lunch there. After they had their meal, they payed and walked outside. "The beach is near, would you like to take a walk with me?" Raj suggested. "Sounds awesome." Simran said. They walked hand in hand to the beach and enjoyed the time and view with each other. The sun started to set slowly. It was a magnificent view.
Raj took a deep breath and gathered all his courage. He started to write the words "will you marry me" into the sand, while Simran wasn't looking. He cleared his throat, to make Simran notice him. Simran was visibly confused, while trying to figure out what's going on. Raj took out a little red velvet box out of his jacket and went on one knee. "Simran, we have been through a lot of ups and downs, but nothing has stopped us from loving each other, after all these hard years destiny was finally resting on our side. So would you do me the honour and make me the happiest man on earth by marrying me?" Raj said. Simran didn't hesitate to say yes. Raj happily put the ring on her finger and pulled in for a loving kiss. Finally reality has become more beautiful than your dreams.